2nd October 2010, 05:30 PM
hmchethan009

Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering?

sir i am interested to do the PG course & i am an mechanical engineer interested in design field.

Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering?

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering?
  2. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  4. What to choose after Diploma to work in the field of Design engineering? Career development after such course?
  5. Courses which are related to Mechanical Engineering field other than designing?
  6. Mechanical or Mechatronics which is best choice for PG Diploma?
  7. What can I do other than M.E after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. How can i get a job in design field after passing B.E Mechanical Engineering?
  9. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  10. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  11. How to make my career in mechanical design field after completing B.E Mechanical Engineering with distinguition
  12. Which course I need to take next after 12th PCM to become a scientist future? -- [New]
  13. Is there any course in mechanical engineering in design field?
  14. What courses to take after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  15. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  16. Admission in Rayat College with 400032 rank in JEE?
  17. Which are the classes for Piping Design and Pressure Vessel Design Courses? What is the scope in the relevant field?
  18. Which course should I take in polytechnic field?
8th April 2011, 11:31 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering?

Mechanical Post Graduation course in M-tech:

• Thermal Engineering
  • Design Engineering
  • Manufacturing and Processing Engineering
In Design Engineering:

• CAD/CAM
  • CATIA
  • SOLID WORKS
Above mentioned are the some of the design subjects in the M-tech.CAD/CAM subject will be in graduation also,but in post graduation,you will be getting complete knowledge on the subjects.
20th April 2011, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering?

hi, i have completed my diploma in mechanical. could you please tell me about B.E. in mechanical course?about subjects?about course period?
21st March 2012, 05:10 PM
Unregistered

Which are the PG courses related to Design Field in Mechanical Engineering in Germany ? Duration ? Please give me the details ?
22nd April 2014, 09:43 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing computer science and engineering,i am interested to do PG course in designing area. offer me some designing field...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?