21st May 2015, 03:17 AM
Unregistered

Jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Reasons of not getting good jobs?

In this way there are more engineers , in case of mechanical engineer they want got jobs tell me the reasons they do not get job

Related Questions:
  1. Where can I find jobs after completing engineering? What are the qualifications needed for mechanical engineering?
  2. How to get good jobs after completing Engineering?
  3. How to get good jobs after engineering? Studies that can be taken up after engineering?
  4. What I have to do after passing 12th science with 71.2%?
  5. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  6. What are the jobs available for me after completing B.E in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Difference between Mechanical Engineering and Mechanical Engineering Specialization in Manufacturing Technology? Can I apply for government jobs?
  8. How to get a government or a bank job after passing Mechanical Engineering with 81.2%?
  9. Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?
  10. Government jobs after Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Government sector jobs vs Private sector jobs after B.E. in mechanical engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How to apply for jobs after passing final year engineering? Best companies offering jobs for Mechanical Engineers
  13. What are the job opportunities after completion of BCA? I am doing it from Kumaon University
  14. Can Mechanical Engineer (Girl) get Jobs in abroad (Specially USA, Switzerland, Uk)?
  15. How may I get a well paid job? I have done graduation, MA in economics and B.Ed course
  16. Am I eligible for central government jobs like BHEL, BDL, MIDHANI, NFC and HAL jobs after completing diploma in mechanical engineering?
  17. List of the various jobs which can I get after completion of my mechanical engineering? What are the courses which can I pursue after my B.Tech?
  18. Can I apply for any government jobs or private jobs after doing Mechanical Engineering with 9 CGPA?
21st May 2015, 02:36 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Jobs after Mechanical Engineering? Reasons of not getting good jobs?

No, dear this is definitely not the reason behind your or any one else's unemployment. It's just that people don't have much knowledge about much vacancies for Mechanical Engineering students or of the jobs for them in various sectors.

There are lots and lots of job opportunities for a Mechanical Engineer. Below however, I am enumerating some jobs available for Mechanical Engineer.

Kindly have a look at it.

There are many jobs opportunities for a Mechanical Engineer, both in government and Private sector organisation.

A mechanical Engineer an apply for government job in the following sector:

> Indian Forest Services

> Government chemical firms

> Public Works Department

> Public Sector banks

> Indian Railways

> Telegraphs

> Post and Service Commissions, etc.

Some of the popular public sector organizations like ISRO, SAIL, DRDO, ONGC, etc… appoint mechanical engineers for effectively carrying their operations.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?