11th February 2013, 11:34 PM
Unregistered

What kind of jobs can we get in mechanical?

What kinds of job we can get in mechanical...please give me the details

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of jobs one gets after B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. After completing diploma in mechanical engineering what should I do to get a good job? What kind of preparation is required?
  3. What kind of jobs can we get in mechanical?
  4. Which courses can I do after completing mechanical engineering? What kind of jobs can one get after mechanical engineering from India or Abroad?
  5. What kind of jobs can a Mechanical Engineer get in ISRO? What will be the salary for those jobs?
  6. Which are the jobs given to female job seekers? What kind of jobs are suitable for women?
  7. For what kind of government jobs are B.E Mechanical Engineers eligible?
  8. For which Government Jobs I can apply for after completion of BE with ECE stream?
  9. What kind of jobs can I join after passing MCA other than IT jobs? What are the vacancies in Government jobs for MCA students?
  10. What posts are there for mechanical engineering students?
  11. What are the Job Opportunities for Mechanical Engineers in Indian Railway?
  12. What kind of jobs after completing BCA?
  13. What kind of jobs can we get after masters in Tourism?
  14. What kind of jobs should I look out for after doing my graduation in B.V.S.C and AH?
  15. What kind of jobs are available after completing BSc IT from Mumbai
  16. Job Opportunities for the candidates of M.Sc in Bio-Informatics? What kind of Pharmaceutical Jobs are offered for these candidates?
  17. What kind of jobs are available after maseter of finance and control? Which are the leading companies offering jobs for this course? -- [New]
  18. What kind of jobs can we get after MSc Biotechnology? How much is the salary?
27th February 2013, 01:15 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of jobs can we get in mechanical?

Most of the job positions are related to technology. Mechanical engineer profiles are usually given for mechanical engineering students. Engineer Trainee/management trainee are common profiles offered for fresher. Officer level jobs/JRF positions are also there. These candidates are usually recruited in PSU, transport corporations, mechanical departments, and so on.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?