23rd March 2011, 11:47 PM
palak marfatiya

How to Start Preparation for C.S. After Graduation? What are the various materials and theory Subjects I Should refer?

hi.. i completed my graduation 3 years back in Gujarati medium.. now i want to do c.s. so how i start preparation of c.s.. what kind of basic i know? which kind of material i have to refer?how to do preparation of theory subject?how i put my effort to complete this course? what are the things i have to keep in mind? please guide....please..

13th March 2012, 07:21 PM
hikprakash

Default Re: How to Start Preparation for C.S. After Graduation? What are the various materials and theory Subjects I Should refer?

Dear

First of all you aware the difference between engineering syllabus and B.sc syllabus. you did not mention your previous degree. again you will be going to do cs in regular degree or DDE distance education program? any way i will share what i know in this area.

First of all you want to know fundamental of computer what is the different programme has been used in particular application. what does mean application. what does mean programming. what are all the languages can be used to write a programme. how it will be converted into binary code?. what is boolean maths?

These are all fundamental about CS;
Then you should know how the programme is executed for user requirement.
the main thing is you should concentrate about computer circuits it might help to know about top to bottom of computer.

Side by side concentrate to gather information about numbers. when know the relation between numbers you would be make you are as scientist.

All the best..
7th July 2013, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to Start Preparation for C.S. After Graduation? What are the various materials and theory Subjects I Should refer?

i m complete my graduation (b.com). how m i prepare cs
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?