15th April 2012, 06:40 PM
Sagar4111990

What kind of Questions will be posed for a Fresher in IT Company after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Respected sir, my name is sagar. My question is after bsc computer science which type of question ask for fresher in IT COMPANY

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of company may hire a M.Tech(CSE) student? What would be the package for the same?
  2. What kind of questions are posed in Mahindra Satyam in Interview for MBA(Finance) fresher?
  3. How to get success in Interviews?
  4. What is the minimum salary for BSc computer science fresher in IT company
  5. Job after CCNA and Linux course? Online Certification is must or not for a fresher?
  6. How to prepare for the Interview being a candidate having qualified in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  7. Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  8. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  9. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  10. Am i eligible for CET exam for engineering if my father is working in BPCL?
  11. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  12. What kind of job is offered in TCS to B.Tech fresher? Company profile of TCS?
  13. What kind of job does a BSc Computer Science student get?
  14. Courses which I can do after qualifying HS exam from CBSE with 85.6% in science stream and 9/100 in CS? Future prospects in BSc computer science honors?
  15. Which kind of Government Jobs can I get after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  16. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  17. Interview questions and answers for a job in shipping company after doing Bsc Nautical science degree?
  18. how to apply for PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
15th April 2012, 09:04 PM
mobeshpal
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be posed for a Fresher in IT Company after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

Hi Dear

After complition of BCA or B.SC(IT) then you go for seat in interview for
good software company .

In that section what they will ask?

*First they study your mind and smartness..

*Then they look what you know

Specially how you capable in Programming language...........

c
c++
.net
java
RDBMS
Oracle
Sql

any one

On that section specially they ask some fundamental question for only judge your fundamental test how you know all of the section or your strong section what you ask them......

For better assistance you go for some interview questions on

In this above site all the company placement papers are there........
Good Luck............
17th January 2013, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of Questions will be posed for a Fresher in IT Company after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?

why do you want to join our organization?
17th December 2015, 08:47 PM
Unregistered

I am pursuing TY BSC-IT 6th sem.I am going for an interview for the first time .Can you please guide me to crack it.The questions they ask ?In what sequence .
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?