4th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

I am studying in bsc computer science in second year.i finishing the courses and I get job in wipro company .what expectation in wipro company.pls tell me answer.I am very interested in software company. Can someone please answer me?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  2. What is the scope for job opportunity after completion of BSc computer science?
  3. Am I eligible to get job in Wipro if secured 80.91% in 10th, 48.17% in 12th and studying F.Y.B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  4. How to get government job or other jobs after completion of BSc comp.science?
  5. How can I get a government job or other job after completion of B.Sc computer science?
  6. Available Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Computer Science?
  7. Job Opportunities after completion of M.Sc in Computer Science?
  8. How can I become an IT professional and what should I do?
  9. Government job and defence job opportunities after BSc Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. How can I do Ph.D in Dravidian university? I've completed msw M.Phil
  11. How to do software job in WIPRO after doing BSc computers?
  12. Required Eligibility criteria to do M.Sc in Computer Science of Osmania University? Job Opportunities after completion of B.Sc in Maths, Electronics and Computer Science?
  13. Correspondence PG after BSc CS wil have value or not? Is it better to do Regular PG Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. How to get a government job after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?
  15. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  16. What is the scope for job opportunity after completing BSc computer science
  17. What to choose B.Sc(H) Computer Science or B.Sc(H) Maths at DU? Eligibility for MCA or Geophysics through IITJAM? What about MBA through IIMs?
  18. What can I do after BSc computer science
4th August 2015, 11:10 PM
Uthradhi
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get a job in Wipro after completion of B.Sc Computer Science?

Yes of course. You are absolutely eligible to apply for Wipro after completing B.Sc computers. You have a lot of options available to enter Wipro and they are: WIPRO WASE, WIPRO WISTA and WIPRO GIS.

Eligibility Criteria:

You should have completed degree course in any discipline from a recognized university or equivalent qualification. You must have secured at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th and 60% marks in graduation. Final year of degree course may also apply. No active backlogs are allowed. The two years of break-in studies are acceptable with valid reason only.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?