2nd April 2016, 12:56 PM
Unregistered

What are the language options for CBSE 10th standard exams?

What are the language options for CBSE 10th standard exams? Can you please tell me all the languages which are available to write the 10th CBSE board exam? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Having Tamil as second language in 10th will create any problem in getting admission in CBSE School of Kerala?
  2. Is it good take admission in different board after completion of 10th or to be in the same board?
  3. Should I have to appear in State Board exams also if pursuing 10th CBSE? Will I get admission only in CBSE Board to study in 11th standard after completing 10th?
  4. Eligibility for appearing in Xth CBSE exams of 2015?
  5. Which Board should I prefer among CBSE and GSEB to study in 11th standard having interest to migrate for college studies?
  6. Can I get seat in Hyderabad having secured a rank of 2655 in PGCET in EEE stream?
  7. Is it possible to get Gujarat board school admission in class 11th after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  8. Age limit for 10th class CBSE exam 2016 in Chennai?
  9. Should I join 11th NIOS after completing 10th CBSE to prepare for Medical Entrance exams?
  10. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend?
  11. Age required for admission in LKG standard of CBSE school? Will there be problem in 10th standard? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Would my daughter be able to appear for 10th class CBSE from Army or KV when her DOB is 16/11/2011?
  13. What are the formalities and advantages/disadvantages to switchover from CBSE board to State board of Gujarat in 11th standard?
  14. Is it possible to appear in exams either as a regular or a private student from CBSE?
  15. How marks are calculated for 10th standard in CBSE board?
  16. What Career options do i have after completing my 10th with 68%?
  17. Is Maharaja school good to take admission for 10th standard?
  18. How to get promotion in 10th CBSE if failed in 9th standard?
15th October 2017, 12:21 PM
Blessmegod
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the language options for CBSE 10th standard exams?

As per the present scheme of CBSE Class 10th board examination a student is required to have at least pursued two language courses upto his/her Class 10th in order to qualify his/her Class 10th board examination to be eligible for further studies.

As far as you are concerned about the language options available to be studied are as here under :

Hindi, English, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Kashmiri, Marathi, Malayalam, Manipuri, Oriya, Punjabi, Sindhi, Tamil, Telugu, Urdu, Lepcha, Limbu, Bhutia, Sanskrit, Arabic, Persian, French, German. Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Nepali, Tibetan and Mizo.

Student can pursue any two of these subjects with English as one of them for completing their Class 10th academics.

For details and FAQs related to CBSE academics and curriculum you can visit the link www.cbse.nic.in.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?