31st August 2012, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date of M.A admission form sale?

What is the last date of M.A. admission form?...pelase tell me

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get the admission procedure for B.Ed in MDU Rohtak? What's the last date of sale and submission of admission form?
  2. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  3. What is the date of B.Ed admission form sale? Procedure of admission?
  4. What is the 1st and last date of B.Com admission form sale of Lucknow University?
  5. Date of sale of admission form for B.A course? Last date of admission?
  6. Date of sale of IGNOU B.Ed forms for admission? Date of the entrance test?
  7. Where to get admission form for M.A Arabics course? Date of sale of forms?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  9. What is the date of the sale of admission form and entrance exam date of M.Com? I have done B.Com from PU
  10. Admission in BHU in BFA/Computer Faculty college after completing 12th with 62%? Date of start of sale of admission form?
  11. Date of this years sale of admission form for O level?
  12. What is the date of sale of B.Ed admission forms?
  13. What is the date of sale of form for polytechnic college of Bihar and Jharkhand? Last date of submission? -- [New]
  14. Date of sale of admission form for Super 30 coaching for IIT JEE? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it?
  16. Admission in I.Com/I.A ? What is the date of sale of application form?
  17. What is the last date of M.A admission form sale?
  18. Date of sale of online admission forms for M.Tech?
30th July 2015, 10:57 AM
rrooxx

Default Re: What is the last date of M.A admission form sale?

:::::::The following are the details about M.A admission---->

**Eligibility::::::::>

==>The applicant should have At least 60% in BA Honours (English) of the any University from 2012 onwards

===>Admission through Entrance Test::::::

==>The applicant should have At least 45% in the BA Honours (English) of the any University

==>Tentative dates::::::

-->Forms to be downloaded and submitted: June, 2015

-->Last date of acceptance of forms: June 2015

-->Entrance Test: June, 2014

-->Declaration of result: July 2015

-->Issue of admission slips: July, 2015

-->Onwards Classes commence: August, 2015......
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?