21st May 2012, 06:18 PM

What is the last date of Rajasthan Polytechnic?

anyone tell me what is the last date of rajasthan polytechnic.
Please help me my email id is - [email protected]
No is - 9958676510

Related Questions:
  1. Last date of lateral entry admission in polytechnic colleges in Rajasthan?
  2. Date of the exam for the post of Lecturer in Polytechnic Colleges of Rajasthan?
  3. Procedure to take admission in government polytechnic in Bikaner(Rajasthan)? What is the fee structure? Cost of the admission form? Last date to purchase the form?
  4. How can I appear in entrance exam to get admission in Polytechnic course in Rajasthan being a student of Assam?
  5. Can I get admission in BSc from Rajasthan University after completing Polytechnic diploma?
  6. How can I get information regarding admission, fee and dates for Polytechnic in Bikaner?
  7. Which are the correspondence polytechnic colleges approved by AICTE?
  8. List of colleges along with their admission procedure, last date of form submission, fee structure, and exam date offering polytechnic course in Bikaner and Nokha?
  9. Which college I can do diploma Computer Science in Jaipur, Rajasthan? -- [New]
  10. Delhi polytechnic entrance exam date 2010? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Will I be eligible for teaching jobs in polytechnic after completing B.Tech through distance education from RVD university in Rajasthan?
  12. Which government post can I get in Rajasthan? I am a student of Polytechnic with Electrical Branch
  13. Universities offering 1/2 year mining diploma course through distance education? Eligibility to apply for the course? List of colleges offering the course?
  14. Date of TRB exam for polytechnic colleges?
  15. How can we change center from Jodhpur(Rajasthan) to Jhalawar(Rajasthan)? What's the last date for applying for improvement for 12th exam?
  16. Cutoff campus date for Accenture in Rajasthan for all the engineering colleges in Rajasthan?
  17. What is the date of sale of polytechnic forms for Haryana Polytechnic
  18. Availability of form, last date, date of exam and forms for Jharkhand polytechnic exam?
21st June 2012, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date of Rajasthan Polytechnic?

IF I DO COMPUTER SCIENCE &I ALSO DO 11TH &12th
6th July 2013, 10:17 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date of admission in polytechnic 2013 bikaner
18th May 2014, 10:35 PM
Unregistered

I want to know the exam date of polytecnic of ajmer(rajsthan)of bhagwant univercity?
25th June 2014, 10:00 AM
Unregistered

what is best, polythenic or 11,12
.which trade is best in polythenic
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?