24th June 2014, 05:00 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible for me to get into PSUs? List of PSUs which accepts less than 65%?

If i don't have 65% in b.tech,is it possible that i can get some psu and please sending list of psu which is less than 65% my email id([email protected])

27th June 2014, 10:30 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get into PSUs? List of PSUs which accepts less than 65%?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
If i don't have 65% in b.tech,is it possible that i can get some psu and please sending list of psu which is less than 65% my email id([email protected])

PSU stands for Public Sector Undertaking and this exam is conducted for Engineering candidates and candidates can join in PSU undertaking companies through this exam.To get job the candidates are asked to appear for written test and then will be the interview.

As you have asked whether you are eligible with having less than 65% in your B.tech,yeah you will be as there are certain companies which offers you the option and they are:

HAL (Hindustan Aeronautics Limited):

The candidate need to have 65% marks for General/OBC and minimum of 55% Marks for SC/ST.

HPCL(Hindustan Petroleum Corporation Limited):

The candidate need to have 60% marks for General/ OBC and minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST.

NTPC(National Thermal Power Corporation):

Candidate should have a education qualification needs a minimum of 60% marks and this is for General/OBC candidate and a minimum of 50% Marks for SC/ST candidate

BHEL (Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited):

Candidate need to have a minimum 60% marks in aggregate.

Regards
~Jxsab~
19th April 2018, 06:55 PM
sjs1990

Default Re: Is it possible for me to get into PSUs? List of PSUs which accepts less than 65%?

Dear Friend,

Since you have got 65 percent in BE you are eligible to appear for almost all the PSU exams as the percentage mentioned in most of the Government exams is 60 Percent marks with completing the bachelor degree in any recognized institution which is approved by University Grant Commission.

Many PSU Exams are there like ESE,CGL , JE Exam etc
Some of the PSUs recruit candidates through GATE Exam too so Look for the opportunities and go for it.

All the Best

All the Best
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?