6th September 2011, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

What is the last date to submit the admission form for supplementary admission in B.Com?

b com part 2 result announced on august 23 for supplementary admission which is last date to submit admission and admission form?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in M.Tech if qualified in GATE and waiting for Supplementary result of B.Tech?
  2. Last date to submit the B.Com form in IKO University?
  3. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of Entrance Test or Marks in 12th? Date of sale of admission form? From where to get the form? Where to submit the form?
  4. What is the last date to submit the form of B.Com 2nd year?
  5. Procedure of admission in JBT Delhi? When is the date of sale admission form?
  6. How to take admission in B.Ed IGNOU? Last date of submission of forms?
  7. Can I take admission in Russia if don't pass supplementary exam?
  8. Date of sale of admission forms for B.Com? Last date of admission?
  9. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is admission on the basis of 12th marks?
  10. How to get admission form of NDRI B.Tech?
  11. Possibility of getting admission for B.Ed course in Jammu University through correspondence? What is the total fee structure and last date to submit the form?
  12. What is the last date of submission of forms for class 11th in CHS? Process and requirement for admission in CHS?
  13. Procedure for admission in JBT Delhi? Is there admission on the basis of 12th marks? Date of sale of forms and from where can I get the forms?
  14. How to get admission in K V School of Vayusena, Nagpur? -- [New]
  15. Where I have to fill the online form for M.Com? What is the procedure to submit the form? What is the fee structure?
  16. Shall I submit separate form for admission in DTU or is the admission through AIEEE?
  17. Information about 9th admission? Last date of getting the admission form? How to apply for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. BE admission for supplementary students? Chance of getting admission through CET?
9th October 2011, 02:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the admission form for supplementary admission in B.Com?

what is the last date of submit the admission form of b.com part 1 (2011) supplymentry exams?
12th October 2011, 11:00 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the last date to submit the admission form for supplementary admission in B.Com?

What is the last date to submit the admission form for supplementary admission in B.Com?
21st November 2011, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

How can i get online form
22nd December 2011, 11:10 AM
Unregistered

WHEN IS THE LAST DATE OF MCOM PART 1 FORM SUBMISSION AND CAN I GET THE FORM ON LINE AND SUBMIT ONLINE?

FALGUNI
23rd December 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

last date of supplymentary admmition
29th January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

what is the last date to submit the admission form in b.com part 2?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?