4th November 2011, 01:19 PM
Unregistered

Are supplementary people eligibie for groups and civil exams?

hello sir my name is prasanth iam completed my b.tech in 5 years basically the course duriation is 4 years i wanna prepare groups and civils ism eligible for write the exams r not plz tell me

29th January 2012, 09:09 PM
maddusajj
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Are supplementary people eligibie for groups and civil exams?

hi..if you have completed your graduation even in five years then also you are eligible to write the civil services examination but if you have an pending subject then you are not eligible to write the examination .
the main eligibility criteria for the civil services examination are as follows :
1.you should be an Indian citizen
2.you should have completed your graduation or be in the final year of your graduation ,there is nothing mentioned about minimum marks and hence the percentage in graduation does not matter in writing for this examination
3.your age should be at least 21 years of age and also not more than 30 years if you are an general category candidate ,there is an relaxation of 5 years in the upper age limit for the sc/st category candidates
4.also an general candidate can give an maximum of 4 attempts in the examination and where as there is no limit for the number of attempts for the sc/st category student

i am attaching the brochure of this examination that will give you the complete details ,
also you can get the details about this examination from the following link ,even the previous years question papers are also available at this link
http://www.upsc.gov.in/

this examination is probably the toughest examination in the country and you have to work really hard to do well in this examination ,along with hard work you require also good smart work and taking coaching may be an good option
Attached Files
File Type: pdf civil services notification.pdf(346.9 KB, 72 views)

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?