20th May 2011, 11:31 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for LLB degree after completing BSc in Computers?

i completed my inter second year but i failed to apply for llb entrance test due to some problems so i joined in bsc computers degree am i eligible for degree after llb

21st May 2011, 09:48 AM
anurag09041994

Default Re: Am I eligible for LLB degree after completing BSc in Computers?

yes you are eligible
7th June 2011, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I pursue degree in law just after my class 12th exams.
7th June 2011, 05:34 PM
Unregistered

I've completed my graduation(B.SC.BIO) in the year of 2008 with 48% marks in aggre.Am i eligible for L.L.B courses in kolkata?
24th July 2011, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE AGE AGE LIMIT TO APPEAR FOR LLB EXAMS?
12th November 2011, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

iam doing bsc in computer statistic and economics.can i get admession in llb after bsc.
11th March 2012, 07:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
WHAT IS THE AGE AGE LIMIT TO APPEAR FOR LLB EXAMS?
No any age limit criteria to appear for LL.B. Examination. You can appear to this examination any time when you desires but you must be pass the qualifying examination before appear this LL.B. examination. You Must be graduate with minimum 40% of Marks for SC & St Category if you deserves to belong if not then more than 45% of marks.
3rd September 2012, 06:05 PM
Syedsam01
Member+

Dear friend,
Yes you are eligible for LLB after completing B.sc because the eligibility is graduation or Bachlors in any stream.
So you are eligible,
Best of luck.
26th October 2012, 09:24 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma in computer science and engg(3 years polytechnic course) after completion of 10th standard. then i did BCA-70%(Bachelor of computer application) - direct 2nd year since i completed 3 years polytechnic course in alagappauniversity in distance education. then i finished MCA (3 years). Am I eligible to study 3 years LLB course?
28th November 2012, 08:43 PM
rediff.manu

Hello ,
Yes You can appear to this examination any time when you desires but you must be pass the qualifying examination before appear this LL.B. examination. You Must be graduate with minimum 40% of Marks for SC & St Category if you deserves to belong if not then more than 45% of marks.
29th November 2012, 09:07 AM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

Okay so you have completed B.Sc after completing 12th. That is enough to apply for the 3 years long LLB course. You can simply apply for admission in the colleges that still offer LLB course. Most colleges these days have adopted BA LLB course.

You see the BA LLB course is combination of graduation degree and LLB. It takes 5 years to compelte BA LLB after 12th. On the other hand to pursue LLB, you are first required to complete graduation and then apply for it. It makes the entire process 6 years long.

So the bottom line is that by pursuing BA LLB, you can save one year. But in your case the option now is to pursue LLB. It won't be a issue if you have scored 45 percent marks in B.Sc. That is the minimum percentage required to apply for LLB.

You can have any bachelor course and yet apply for the LLB course. So here are the details.

Eligibility

1. A graduation degree in any discipline is required.

2. You must score at least 45 percent marks in graduation.

3. SC/ST candidates need 40 percent marks in graduation.

4. The age limit is 30 years.

5. There is 5 years relaxation in upper age limit for SC/ST.
2nd April 2013, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

HI I Am Had Completed B.SC(I.T) In COIMBATORE And How Can I Get Into An "L.L.B" And What, Is An Procedure Just Let Me Know It Please I Am Very Much Glad To Go With L.L.B I Like To Be An "Judge" Also For That Thing Also Just Let Me Know It PLEASE.......... BY "K. Avtar Singh" From Coimbatore in ur Regardings...........
19th June 2013, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

am i eligible after b.Sc (economics) for llb ?
12th September 2014, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have completed BSc-IT from PTU via distance education with 72 % of marks .....may I continue my study for LL.B. via distance education.........from CSJM university or any other( ? ).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?