8th May 2014, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible for NET with PGDM degree in HR?

..am i eligible for ugc net with pgdm degree in HR ?? my college is AICTE affiliaated.

11th May 2014, 02:54 PM
Experts
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET with PGDM degree in HR?

Yeah sure you are eligible to apply for NET Exam after completing PGDM. NET i.e National Eligibility Test and this examination is conducted by University Grants Commission twice in a year. The examination is conducted in the month of June and December every year. June month notification was already released and last date for receipt of application was closed on 05th April 2014.

NET Eligibility :- You must have a completed your post graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification and must secure at least 55% marks in aggregation and 50% Marks for reserved categories. Final year of post graduate degree may also eligible to apply for this examination. Even those who have a completed post graduation in diploma course may also eligible. The post graduation in diploma from a recognized Indian University or equivalent qualification. As per your qualification you can definitely eligible to apply for NET Examination.
11th May 2014, 06:07 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Am I eligible for NET with PGDM degree in HR?

I am sorry you are not eligible to apply for the NET exam after PGDM. This is not a degree course it is a post graduate diploma not a degree so it is best to apply for the master degree after that you will be able to apply for the NET exam.
If you want to apply for the NET exam then you have to apply for the master degree course. And as you have done diploma in management the n you have to apply for the MBA.

There are so many courses in MBA so you can apply for the masters in management and i think it is best for your career and after that you will be able to apply for the NET exam and also for the good job in many companies which are related to your field and there you may also get good salary also.

If you want to do MBA then it is best to do it from a best university after that you may get good job through the campus placement. SO, you have to choose best and reputed college for the MBA.

Here are some entrance exams for which you can apply for the admission in MBA:

CAT
SNAp
MAT
XAT
GMAT
ATMA
AMITY
IGNOU

So, these are some best entrance exams for the MBA instead this you can also apply for the many other exam. There are so many institutes or B school there you can apply for the MBA.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?