12th January 2014, 10:53 PM
Ragurajan683

What is meant by ISRO entrance exam?

What is ment by isro enterns exam...Please tell me the details for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Need guidance to join ISRO and pursue career after graduation with B.Sc Physics.
  2. Are the entrance exams for ISRO colleges conducted every year? Where are the colleges for ISRO in India?
  3. Syllabus for ISRO entrance exam for engineers -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to apply for ISRO entrance exam online?
  5. How to opt for Job Opportunities being a candidate of MBA in HR and Marketing after B.Tech?
  6. Can I apply for ISRO Entrance Exam after the completion of B.Tech in IT? What is the criteria for ISRO Entrance Exam?
  7. When will the isro 2010 entrance form be available and from where?
  8. How may I get recruited in ISRO? Is there any entrance exam for the same? What's the eligibility criteria and syllabus for this entrance exam? I am pursuing B.Sc in physics from St. Xaviers college, Palayamkottai
  9. How to become an astraunaut after passing 12th? Which engineering should I do?
  10. How may I get examination details of ISRO entrance exam?
  11. Can I appear for the ISRO entrance exam after scoring less than 65% marks in 2nd semester?
  12. Can I apply for ISRO entrance exam after completing B.E in Electronics Engineering?
  13. Syllabus of ISRO entrance exam in computer science? Requirements for a computer engineering to get a job in ISRO?
  14. Eligible to write the ISRO entrance exam after completing B.Tech in IT?
  15. Entrance exam for ISRO?
  16. How to apply for ISRO Entrance Exam? Required percentage to appear for ISRO Exam? Procedure to clear this Exam?
  17. Where will I get good coaching for ISRO entrance exam? I am interested in working as an aeronautical engineer in ISRO
  18. Information regarding ISRO Entrance Exam? Previous year Question Papers for this Exam?
15th July 2014, 01:30 AM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is meant by ISRO entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragurajan683 View Post
What is ment by isro enterns exam...Please tell me the details for the same
ISRO ie:- (Indian Space Research Organisation) and this entrance examination is conducted by central government inviting the applications for various posts in different departments like,
  • Scientist / Engineers SC
  • Scientist Engineer SD

A candidate who is aspiring to join ISRO will have to fulfill the following Criteria,

-Applicants must be an Indian Citizens
-Applicants must be a graduate in Engineering B.E/B.Tech with at least 65% from an accredited university or college.
-Applicant’s Age should be 21 years to 35 years and There is a Relaxation is available for OBC +3 years and for SC/ST +5 -years on Upper age.

For more Information Please visit here:- OFFICIAL WEBSITE
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?