2nd May 2014, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

Minimum marks required for admission in Manipal Institute of Engineering

what is the minimum marks required for admission in Manipal Institute of Engineering for the year 2014

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required to get selected in Manipal institute of technology?
  2. Minimum marks required for admission in NIT institute for mechanical engineering?
  3. Minimum marks required to get admission in BDS in Manipal? I have scored 3000 rank in BDS
  4. Can I get admission in Manipal Institute of Technology after scoring 65% in BCA? Any paid seat in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  5. Can I get admission in M.Tech in Manipal Institute of Technology? How much marks are needed in the entrance exam? Which subject should I concentrate more on?
  6. How should I become a civil engineer?
  7. How may I get details about cut-off marks in manipal institute of technology?
  8. Minimum score for admission in IITs -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Can I get admission in Sikkim Branch of Manipal Institute of Technology after securing 108/240 marks in Manipal ENAT?
  10. Marks required in Manipal entrance test to get admission in Aeronautical Engineering? Exam pattern and syllabus of the exam?
  11. Can I join B.E after finishing diploma with 55%?
  12. Admission criteria for engineering courses in Manipal Institute of Technology?
  13. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  14. Minimum marks required to get admission in government engineering college?
  15. What are the minimum marks required to get dental PG in manipal exam
  16. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  17. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
  18. List of the colleges that I can get after scoring 25746 rank?
13th May 2015, 12:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required for admission in Manipal Institute of Engineering

Sir I have got 96 marks out of 200. What is my chance to get into engineering.
13th May 2015, 11:06 PM
ankit740
Member+

Default Re: Minimum marks required for admission in Manipal Institute of Engineering

Well friend as you want to join manipal institute of engineering you have to appear for the entrance exam.if you do well in that exam then you can get admission in that college depending on your rank.
Main eligibility criteria for the exam is that you must have at least 60% marks in 12th.you must have physics,chemistry and mathematics in your 12th.
Thank you
18th May 2015, 01:37 PM
Unregistered

I have got 48% mark in science group can i got admission in manipal university?
26th May 2016, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

what is my chances to get EC in Manipal institute of tech.
as my score is 86/200 and my rank is 22647
13th May 2017, 01:56 PM
Unregistered

What is minimum marks required to get qualified in mage entrance exam for PharmD?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?