10th February 2018, 04:04 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BBK DAV College, Amritsar?

I will be completing my 10th soon and wants to take admission in 11th in BBK DAV College in Amritsar so, would like to know the minimum marks required to get admission in 11th standard in in this college.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BBK DAV College, Amritsar?
  2. Is B.Com admission in BBK DAV college, Amritsar open?
  3. Are the admissions open for B.Com in BBK Dav College, Amritsar?
  4. Procedure to take admission in BBK DAV College for Fashion Designing?
  5. How can I get admission in BBK Dav Women College in 12th standard?
  6. Percentage criteria to apply for M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women? Scope of this course?
  7. How to get admission in Masters in Economics at Chandigarh University? -- [New]
  8. What is the minimum percentage required in 10th to take admission in DAV Model School in class XI(science)?
  9. Course structure and fee expenses of M.A.(Commercial Arts) in BBK DAV College for Women?
  10. Is it possible to get admission for next course if I have arrears in the previous course?
  11. Admission in DAV college in Amritsar after scoring 80% in 12 non medical?
  12. How to study Diploma/ Certificate course in Cosmetology? Where to apply for it?
  13. B.Sc maths (hons) admission in Government college or DAV college, Chandigarh with 82% marks in 10+2
  14. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Air Travel Services for B.Com student? Job opportunities through this course?
  15. Can I get admission in B.Com at DAV College?
  16. Admission in DAV College, Chandigarh is possible if my percentage is not good?
  17. How much state and national rank is required in AIEEE for admission in GNDU Amritsar, DAV Jalandhar, UIIT Hoshiarpur, NIT Jalandhar?
  18. Admission in DAV college for BSc after scoring 67% in 12th medical? -- [Most Discussed]
19th February 2018, 03:11 PM
sarita46
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage required for admission in BBK DAV College, Amritsar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I will be completing my 10th soon and wants to take admission in 11th in BBK DAV College in Amritsar so, would like to know the minimum marks required to get admission in 11th standard in in this college.
This is to inform you that in order to take admission in BBK DAV college, Amritsar, in any of the program the minimum eligibility is passed in 10+2 with 50% from recognized board in relevant field which ever course you are applying for.

Here in the college the program that are offered are as follows:

- Professional 4 year Degree

- Computer and IT

- Science

- Commerce and Managenment

- Other UG Courses

- Other PG courses

- Add on courses

All the courses requires passed in 10+2 level of study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?