16th June 2012, 04:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum percentage to study B.Ed? What is the fee structure

what is the minimum % to study Bed?
to available in Banglore,how many year? what is the fee?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure, minimum percentage and procedure for MBBS Abroad?
  2. What is the fee structure of Kasturba Manipal University? What is the maximum cutoff or minimum eligibility percentage for admission?
  3. Is it compulsory to appear in CET to study B.Sc(Nursing)? List of colleges with fee structure for B.Sc(Nursing) in Bengaluru? Minimum percentage required in 12th and course duration?
  4. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  5. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? What is the basic salary? Fee structure and minimum percentage for admission?
  6. Procedure fo admission in B.Com at Mithibhai College? Fee structure and minimum percentage required for admission?
  7. Detailed information, admission procedure, percentage required and scope of CA in Abroad? How can I do self preparation?
  8. What is the procedure for admission for B.Ed? What is the fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  9. What is the procedure to get admission for Pharm.D course? What is the fee structure for the course? -- [New]
  10. Detailed information, list of colleges in Bengaluru, fee structure and minimum percentage required in 12th for admission in B.Sc(Nursing)? Scope of B.Sc(Nursing)?
  11. Minimum percentage to join B.Tech? What is the fee structure?
  12. Best medical colleges in US,UK? What is the fee structure? Minimum age for appearing for exams?
  13. Which B.Ed colleges offer Hindi B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  14. How to do B.Ed course through correspondence? Procedure for admission? What is the course duration, fee structure and the eligibility criteria?
  15. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. How can we apply for B.Ed? What is the last date of sale of B.Ed? What is the fee structure?
  17. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What is the fee structure?
  18. Can I go for Agriculture BSc after securing 56 percentage? What will be the fee structure?
31st July 2012, 01:15 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage to study B.Ed? What is the fee structure

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the minimum % to study Bed?
to available in Banglore,how many year? what is the fee?

The Bachelor of Education [B.Ed] is a one year academic program offered by various recognized Universities to such candidates who have successfully completed their Bachelors Degree and/or Masters Degree in any discipline with a minimum of 50% aggregate marks from a recognized University. Admission is either through entrance examination or on the merit, whatever be the admission criteria of the University.

Since, there are various Universities all across the country which offers B.Ed program the Fee Structure varies.

Following are the list of some of the most recognized Universities offering B.ed program along with their Fee Structure:

Kurukshetra University, Kurukshetra
  • Government University Maintained College of Education - Rs. 10,000 + Other Annual Charges Rs. [1,000 to 1,600]
  • Self-Financing College of Education - Rs. 38,500 + Other Annual Charges Rs. [1460 to 2060]

Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak
  • Government University Maintained College of Education - Rs. 10,000 + Other Annual Charges [Rs.4131]
  • Self-Financing College of Education - Rs. 38,500 + Other Annual Charges [Rs.4131]

Banasthali University
  • Tuition Fee - Rs. 54,000
  • Development Fee - 16,000
  • Hostel and Campus Fee - 28,000

For detail information refer to the official website of the University of concern.
23rd December 2012, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the minimum percentage to study B.Ed? What is the fee structure

i have done M.A in Hindi with 47percentage, i want to do B.E.D with hindi subject from panjab university chd. as correspondence....what is the process of taking admission nd fees structure,from where we can take the syllabus....i want full knowledge of B.E.D...kindly help me.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?