9th July 2012, 11:01 AM
bhautik rajeshbhai patel

What is the minimum score needed in AIEEE? I am studying in 12th science and want to study in DAICE

sir,
i am study in 12th science and i want to study in DAICE. so what is the minimum score in aieee it needs?

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum marks needed in 12th standard to qualify for AIEEE exam?
  2. How to score in AIEEE while studying for boards in 3 months?
  3. How many hours should I spend on study in a day? I am studying in 12th(science)
  4. Minimum percentage required in 12th Science to join Airforce Group-X(Technical)?
  5. How to prepare for further studies Abroad after 12th science?
  6. Can I do aeronautical engineering after passing SSLC? I have scored 402 marks
  7. How should I study CA after completing 12th computer science? Are there any colleges to study CA in tamilnadu?
  8. Minimum marks required in 12th to study B.A.(English Literature) in any Autonomous college of Chennai?
  9. How much marks I have to secure in GRE to study MS in Abroad? Percentage required in overall academics?
  10. If I get a good score in AIEEE will I be able to attend state counseling in any state to take admission in any engineering college? Will my 12th PCM score matter?
  11. What should I study to join Indian Police Service if pursuing 12th Science?
  12. Can Ii get engineering college with an AIEEE score of 42 marks?
  13. What is the qualification needed to study im IIPM?
  14. How to score good marks in AIEEE? I have scored 80 to 85% in 12th
  15. How can I become a Pilot after studying in 11th computer science?
  16. Can I study B.Com after completing 12th PCB? -- [New]
  17. Minimum 12th cut off marks for appearing in AIEEE exam -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
24th August 2012, 03:13 PM
potensis
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the minimum score needed in AIEEE? I am studying in 12th science and want to study in DAICE

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhautik rajeshbhai patel View Post
sir,
i am study in 12th science and i want to study in DAICE. so what is the minimum score in aieee it needs?
Your admission in engineering colleges does not only depend on your AIEEE rank. Your class 12 aggregate marks is also important. Even if you get the lowest rank you will be eligible to apply for admission in many engineering colleges, if your class 12 aggregate marks matches with the eligibility criteria of the college. There isn't any recognized and deemed engineering college by the name of DAICE. There is one in Stirling but it does not offer engineering courses (Division of Academic Innovation and Continuing Education (University of Stirling).
www.daice.stir.ac.uk

Kindly define the abbreviated term of DAICE to get the eligibility criteria for the colleges for admission in engineering.

The minimum qualifying marks in AIEEE examination according to 2012 are following.
Gen category: 48 marks
OBC category: 45 marks
ST/SC: 18 marks.

For further information visit the official website of AIEEE;
www.aieee.nic.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?