28th May 2015, 12:40 PM
Unregistered

Is there any job opportunity for BCA holder from Jamia Hamdard University?

I have done BCA from Jamia Hamdard University in 2011. Is there any job opportunity now for me cz every company hires fresher batch?? what should i do to get a good job?

28th May 2015, 09:40 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity for BCA holder from Jamia Hamdard University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done BCA from Jamia Hamdard University in 2011. Is there any job opportunity now for me cz every company hires fresher batch?? what should i do to get a good job?

BCA is a under graduate course and after completing this course, there are many opportunities such government jobs such as Banking services, defence services, Civil services, engineering services. Other opportunities include jobs in IT companies as:
  • Technical Support Engineer
  • Dot Net Developer job
  • Lead Generation Executive job
  • Online Marketing Job
  • Software Developer
  • Assistant Programme Manager
  • Technical Officer
  • BPO Services - Voice & Non-voice
29th May 2015, 05:25 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Is there any job opportunity for BCA holder from Jamia Hamdard University?

After doing BCA there is not much option for a job. You can at best opt for clerical posts in companies or front end office jobs. This will not fetch you high amount of salary. This is because in the project positions there are already people from B.Tech. B.Tech or B.E. freshers are preferred well above BCA people. If there are still positions left in a company to be filled up by candidates and the number to be taken from B.Tech candidates are already full then only BCA or other graduates are looked for.
So my suggestion would be to get admitted in MBA after your BCA. If you manage to do MBA from a well to do university like XLRI or Xavier Institute of Management or JBIMS Mumbai, then you can opt for high corporate official posts. Your initial salary could be around Rs.25,000 per month.
But the other side of this is that the cost of studying MBA is huge. If you study at XLRI, then it might cost you upto Rs.18 lac. You cannot afford such courses if you do not have that amount of financial backing. This might be a financial problem for you. Although students who are pass outs from such eminent universities never have to look back in their career. Jobs become an easier option for them.
I have mentioned the pros and cons of your career. Now you have to decide.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?