9th February 2016, 06:55 PM
Unregistered

What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?

What all are the options for higher studies after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering? Can you list me down all the courses and there future? I am totally confused on which one to pick, so it will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same.

Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Options and opportunities if I have no interest in Higher Studies after B.Tech
  2. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  3. What post graduation degree or course should I take after graduating in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  4. What are the options for higher studies after passing Civil Engineering? What are the job opportunities?
  5. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  6. What higher studies I can do after completion of B.Tech in Civil? Scope of Civil Engineering after 4 years?
  7. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  8. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  9. List of various higher studies options after B.Tech
  10. Any chance to resume higher studies in ISRO after 5 years integrated course in B.Tech Civil Engineering and M.Tech in Transportation Engineering?
  11. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  12. What should be done after diploma in EEE?
  13. For which post am I eligible after completing B.Tech Mechanical?
  14. What should I do further after completing B.Com if having poor financial condition?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of Civil Engineering? Will there be more Job Opportunities for me after completion of Civil Engineering compared to Computer Science Engineering?
  16. What can I do after passing B.Com? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What to do after Diploma Job or Degree?
  18. What should I do Job or B.E.? Can I take Education Loan for doing B.E.?
9th February 2016, 09:41 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What all are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What all are the options for higher studies after completion of B.Tech in Civil engineering? Can you list me down all the courses and there future? I am totally confused on which one to pick, so it will be helpful if you can provide me the details on the same.

Thanks!
After completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering, you can do below given higher study like

1.M.Tech course(GATE score card required)

2.MBA course(CAT, MAT,XAT score card required)

3.M.S course(GATE, GRE, TOEFL score card required

4.JRF(GATE or CSIR NET score card required)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?