7th December 2011, 05:02 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma course?

after diploma how can enter in degree college And admition in degree college? what is ruls for going to diploma to degree?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study M.Sc(MLT) for Biotechnology graduate?
  2. What are the higher studies opportunities after completing diploma in electronic and communication? -- [New]
  3. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma in Civil?
  4. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  5. Can I get best jobs after Diploma or higher studies is necessary? What kind of job can I get after Diploma?
  6. Is there any scope in career with B.Sc Statistics? What to do after B.Sc. Statistics?
  7. What should I do after BSc zoology?
  8. Which higher studies should I opt after completing B.E(Mech)?
  9. Higher studies opportunities available after B.Com? Details of the courses and Institutions offering the course?
  10. Can we get better job opportunities while coming back home after completing MS in abroad?
  11. What can I do after studying polytechnic? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma course?
  13. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  14. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
  15. Should I continue my job search or go for higher studies after completing B.E. in Biotechnology?
  16. Higher studies or job after completing diploma in Electronics and Communication engineering?
  17. Valuable higher studies after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  18. Career options after diploma in CSE other than B.E.?
22nd March 2012, 08:23 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities of higher studies after completing Diploma course?

After finishing mbbs what are higher courses?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?