17th September 2011, 04:45 PM
Unregistered

What are the options after B.Tech Mechanical for girls?

What the options after B tech Mechanical for girls? please mention to me the options

18th September 2011, 04:11 AM
mukul0094
Banned

Default Re: What are the options after B.Tech Mechanical for girls?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What the options after B tech Mechanical for girls? please mention to me the options
Option for the Girls After Completing B.Tech Course in Mechanical Branch.

First i want to know that in which field you are interested job or study ? You not mention in the question that in which field you want to go. Both fields are available for you.

If you are interested in the higher study then you can do M.Tech course or MBA course. M.Tech is the technology course whereas MBA is the related to the business field. You can choose any one field according to own choice. You can also appear in the GATE examination for the admission in the M.Tech course. For more information about the GATE examination please CLICK HERE..!!!

If you are interested in the Job then after completing B.Tech course many company offered job for the B.Tech holder candidates. You can appear in the campus placement on the own college in which you are studying or you can also appear in the off-campus which is conducted by the many company.

Now depend on you in which field you want to go. I advise you to choose any field by own interest not by the parents or other interest. Its is your career so decide any thing by self.

Regards
~Mukul~
18th September 2011, 12:12 PM
kalu21

Respected sir,
B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering :- Duration:- 4 Years (Eligibility:- 10+2 with 55% marks in PCM); B.Tech in ... Courses :B.E / B.Tech : 4-year Degree courses in Mechancial Engg., Electronics and ..... Website : www.limat.org/site/default.htm ... Hostel : 0180-2579989(Girls), 0180-2579835 (Boys) .... CAREER OPTIONS ...
Thanks,
15th January 2012, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

what kind of jobs are available for b.tech mechanics MBA combination?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?