9th July 2011, 06:53 PM
khyamlall chettri

Admission in degree course in Civil Engineering department?

I am Khyamlall chettri from sikkim and i am working in govt. sector at sikkim as a junior engineer. i want get admission in degree course in civil engineering department. so would you give me detail information regarding admission and courses offered.

Related Questions:
  1. Admission in M.Phil Civil Engineering after doing Honors degree in B.Tech Civil Engineering?
  2. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Names of the colleges of DTU and branches with address list?
  4. Admission in Architecture degree after Civil engineering from polytechnic? Is there any such combo degree course offered? -- [New]
  5. How can I enter in Archeology department after completing civil engineering?
  6. Admission in Architecture is possible after Diploma in Civil engineering?
  7. Can i take admission in Architecture after taking admission in Civil Engineering Diploma(Polytechnic)?
  8. Model question papers of Civil engineering department for PWD department
  9. Can I get a job in railway department after completing B.E in Civil Engineering with 79.5%
  10. Architecture after diploma in Civil engineering?
  11. How to take admission in B.Tech civil engineering department?
  12. What is the future scope in Civil Engineering? Best universities providing masters degree in civil engineering
  13. How to get civil engineering job after passing degree in civil engineering?
  14. Am I eligible to become a assistant professor in civil department? I have completed bachelor in chemical engineering
  15. What is better Diploma after 10th or degree after 12th?
  16. In which year a B.tech student can appear for IES exam?
  17. Can I get admission in degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after scoring 57.08% in diploma in Civil Engineering?
  18. How to get admission in government engineering degree college? I am a student of 3rd year electrical department
12th March 2012, 04:42 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Admission in degree course in Civil Engineering department?

hi friend
you can give the the engineering entrance exam of your state to go in civil eng.
besides it you can take entrance exam of AIEEE to get a best college and after that a better future in civil.

best of luck
12th March 2012, 04:58 AM
mohitsahu2512

Default Re: Admission in degree course in Civil Engineering department?

hi friend
you can give the the engineering entrance exam of your state to go in civil eng.
besides it you can take entrance exam of AIEEE to get a best college and after that a better future in civil.

best of luck
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?