16th February 2016, 04:07 PM
Unregistered

What is the passing mark in IGNOU for MEC course?

What is the passing mark in IGNOU for MEC course? Where can I get the right information on the same? I want to know this information soon as possible. So, can you give me the information soon? Awaiting for the response. Thanks!

15th February 2017, 12:41 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: What is the passing mark in IGNOU for MEC course?

As you want to know passing mark in IGNOU for MEC course here, I am going to tell you the same-

For Theory exam-

The Passing Marks In IGNOU for MEC course out of 100 is 35

For Assignments -

Candidate must have to score above 50% means out of 100 you should at least get 50 marks.
18th February 2017, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the passing mark in IGNOU for MEC course?

Here it is written that for MEC course passing marks for theory exam is 35 out of 100 but i have heard some students got failed after getting 36 or 38 out of 100 in their exam.what is the correct criterion then?
11th May 2017, 10:42 PM
Unregistered

Sir I got 32 marks in mec 017 theory and 31 marks in assignment but on my grade card the result is incomplete.Please show me the clear result enrolement no 145847498.
27th May 2017, 01:19 AM
Unregistered

Sir, I am MEC student and after complete my MEC course how I prepare for college professor and for lecture and what is qualified marks ??? Please sir answers I have many doubt.
6th July 2019, 12:33 AM
Unregistered

I am the student of mec in ignou. I have cleared my 3 papers. How can I complete my other papers. It looks difficult to clear it. Please guide me. How can I overcome this situation
6th March 2022, 01:29 PM
Unregistered

Maximum Marks for assignments?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?