16th July 2011, 11:38 PM
AMBY CHAUDHARY

What is the pay scale in professor line after completing M.Tech in Biotech?

I have completed my m.tech in biotech i want to know about the pay scale in professor line?

3rd September 2011, 10:47 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the pay scale in professor line after completing M.Tech in Biotech?

Hi,

The pay scale varies according to institutes in the Govt and private sector. In Govt sector the pay scale is quite well whereas in private field, this scale can be lower.

Generally, if you enter an institute as an asst. professor or lecturer , you can get minimum Rs.18000 p/m.

As you gain experience and seniority, the pay scale by increasing may become 30000-35000.

All the best!
4th September 2011, 12:28 AM
lovebirdskarun
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the pay scale in professor line after completing M.Tech in Biotech?

Eventhough the biotechnology is saying as a beneficial career the initial salary will be only 2-3 lac p.a in india

it may increase as you gain experience to 4-5 lac p.a

but it will get into 6-7 lac p.a in foreign countries

it has better scope in other countries than in india
8th July 2012, 08:56 PM
Unregistered

what will be the salary of an m tech asst prof after working 1 year in it department in hit haldia
8th July 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

what will be the salary of an m tech asst prof after working 1 year in it department in hit haldia
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?