23rd April 2012, 11:21 AM
Unregistered

Percentage in B.A to get admission in Delhi School of Economics?

what should be the percentage in B.A to get admission in delhi school of economics

Related Questions:
  1. How much percentage is required to take admission in Delhi for economics
  2. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  3. How much percentage is needed to get admission in B.A in Economics in Delhi School of Economics
  4. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics and JNU?
  5. Percentage in B.A to get admission in Delhi School of Economics?
  6. Am I eligible for economics hons in Delhi school of Economics?
  7. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of economics for MA economics entrance?
  8. Previous years question papers of M.A Economics in Delhi School of Economics?
  9. How to get admission in Delhi School of Economics? What is the procedure?
  10. What is the admission procedure of Delhi School of Economics?
  11. Syllabus for the Entrance Exam for MA in Economics of Delhi School of Economics and JNU? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What is the syllabus of delhi school of economics followe for MA Economics entrance exam? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible to apply for M.A.(Economics) in Delhi School of Economics if pursuing B.A. General with Economics from Allahabad University?
  14. What is the syllabus followed for Delhi school of Economics for MA economics entrance exam?
  15. BA Economics holder without MAths and Statistics in HSC is eligible for MA in Economics at Delhi School of Economics?
  16. Procedure to get admission to study M.Sc(Economics) in Madras School of Economics? From where I will get the application form?
  17. List of colleges which offer M.A.(Economics) in Jalandhar? Percentage required in B.Sc(Economics) to get admission?
  18. Delhi school of economics MA entrance exam eligibility
1st February 2013, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Percentage in B.A to get admission in Delhi School of Economics?

how much percentage is require in H.S ( Commerce) for admission in economics hons in delhi school of economics?
15th December 2013, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

what is the percentage for in ba
17th December 2013, 02:14 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure for get the admission for B A Hons Economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?