3rd November 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage needed in B.Com to qualify CPT?

what % in B,com for qualified CPT?...could u pelase tell me the details

28th June 2015, 09:00 AM
aashisranjan784
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage needed in B.Com to qualify CPT?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what % in B,com for qualified CPT?...could u pelase tell me the details
CPT is the Common Proficiency Test conducted by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India for candidates who wish to join the Chartered Accountancy course.

This is an objective test held twice every year consisting of questions from:

1. Fundamentals of Accounting.

2. Economics

3. Mercantile law

4. Quantitative Aptitude.

A candidate can register for the this test after completing 10th from a recognized board but can appear only after passing 10+2 board exams. In order to clear this test a candidate needs to score 25% at least in each subject mentioned above and overall 50% aggregate.

Candidates who have done bachelor's degree or post graduate degree are exempted from giving Common Proficiency test. You can directly enroll for the Integrated Professional Competence Course which is the second stage of the Chartered Accountancy.

For B.Com candidates minimum of 55% is need in bachelor's degree to be eligible for direct IPCC.

For any more details regarding direct entry of IPCC visit http://www.icai.org/directcaform.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?