13th August 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required in B.Tech for mechanical engineers for a job in NTPC?

whats percentage in B.Tech for mechanical engineer for job in ntpc.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum percentage required in B.Tech to do MS in germany? What is the percentage required?
  2. How to prepare for National Thermal Power Co. exam for Engineering Trainee? Which books to be referred?
  3. Eligibility for DRDO, ISRO or NTPC exams with less than 60% in B.Tech?
  4. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  5. What minimum percentage is required in graduation,12th and 10th for NTPC exam
  6. Which country is better to do MS for mechanical engineers
  7. Winter Internship in NTPC, Mouda for B.Tech(ME) 5th semester student?
  8. Minimum percentage required in btech to do MS in US? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How can I apply for job in NTPC being a B.Tech(ME) 7th semester student? When the application form will be release?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(ME) 3rd year student?
  11. Percentage criteria to apply for Internship in BHEL/NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 2nd year student? -- [New]
  12. How to apply for NTPC for mechanical engineer
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in NTPC for B.Tech(Mechanical Engineering) 6th semester student? Last date of application?
  14. Can I get a good job like BHEL, NTPC, ESSAR after scoring 58% in 12th
  15. Any scope for 4th semester instrumentation engineers to do summer training in NTPC Kahalgaon?
  16. Previous years question papers related to HR in NTPC? Is there any previous experience required for the job in NTPC
  17. Can I get a job in ISRO after passing B.E?
  18. Why do Aeronautical Engineers not have much Job Opportunities as Mechanical Engineers?
22nd September 2012, 02:09 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentage required in B.Tech for mechanical engineers for a job in NTPC?

Candidates should score 60% marks in B.Tech in order to apply for a job in NTPC. Candidates can look out for notifications for jobs in NTPC site. Mainly technical positions will be apt for B.Tech graduates. Selection for job in NTPC will be through written examination. On qualifying the same a GD and P.I will be followed.
20th October 2012, 10:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required in B.Tech for mechanical engineers for a job in NTPC?

dear sir i have 58 percentage in 12 iam doing b tech now above 60 percentage and in 10 i have 68.8 marks in which companies interview i could allowed
20th October 2012, 11:44 PM
mahhiads

Hello Friend,

NTPC stand for National Thermal Power Corporation is the largest Indian state-owned electric utilities company based in New Delhi, India.

NTPC Eligible Criteria :

60% In Engineering From The Recognized University.

Selection Process :

1. Written Test
2. Interview

Written Exam Consist 2 Papers :

1. Aptitude
2. Technical

All The Best!!!!!!!!1
21st October 2012, 12:58 AM
siddjain93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
whats percentage in B.Tech for mechanical engineer for job in ntpc.
Dear friend,

NTPC stands for National Thermal Power Corporation. It is one of the most renowed Public Sector Company of India. It comes under Navratana companies of India. It recruits various candidates of various streams each year. As you have completed B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering so you are eligible to get job in NTPC.

Eligibility Criteria:-

1)- You should have completed B.Tech in any one of the following streams from a recognized university-
- Electronics & communications engineering
- Electronics and electrical engineering
- Mechanical engineering
- Civil engineering
- Electrical Engineering.

2)- You should have a minimum of 65% marks in graduation. Their is a 5% relaxation for SC/ST/other backward categories.

3)- Your age should be in between 21 to 30 years. There is 3 years age relaxation for OBC candidates and 5 years relaxation for SC/ST candidates and 10 years relaxation for PWD candidates.

4)- You should have to appear in GATE exam and you must have valid GATE score.

NTPC is the government PSU's company which hires engineering students for the following job posts:-
  • Engineering Executive Trainees
  • Engineering Trainee Finance
  • Executive Trainee Human Resources.

Now, NTPC started two ways to recruit the candidates:-

1)- The first way of selection is on the basis of GATE score. If you will have valid GATE score then you can apply for NTPC and finally you will called for interview.

2)- The second way to get selected is to appear in entrance exam conducted by NTPC. If you were unable to appear in GATE exam then you can appear in their own entrance exam.

Vacancy Details in NTPC:-

11th December 2012, 01:31 PM
Unregistered

what is the use of writing GATE exam.
7th February 2013, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

I have 55aggregate wht i do now to settle
8th September 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

i am mechanical 3 rd year tpstudendt. I willhave future planing in ntpc job.so please humble requesttpc give me same enstraction in ntpc preparied exam
15th January 2014, 04:38 PM
Unregistered

How much marks requird in gate for n.t.p.c ??
31st March 2014, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

I m a b.tech mechanical engineering student. .I have got 68 percent. what is the chance for any govt job..
27th April 2014, 05:53 PM
Unregistered

hi sir im ram...i have 65 %in mechanical b tech branch...but i dnt how to appear for companies..i want to one thing that how to vonsult the companies..?
16th June 2015, 01:28 AM
Unregistered

sir if my percentage is 59 % in btech then,is there any chance to get to appear in NTPC exam??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?