5th April 2014, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the percentage required to get a government job?

What is percentage required for a good govt job being an account and commerce student

Related Questions:
  1. What kind of job will I get after completion of AMAESI course? Can I apply for government job? How much percentage is required?
  2. Percentage required in PCM to apply for BSc Physics in Government college? Details about the government area and duration of the course?]
  3. Percentage required in Diploma for government B.Tech colleges and for job?
  4. How much percentage is required to get a government job? I am a 3rd year ECE diploma student
  5. What is the minimum percentage required to get a government job?
  6. Government jobs for computer science engineers? How can I attend those exams? How much percentage is required? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Is there any minimum percentage requirement to get a government job? Is it necessary to have more than 60% marks in 10th and 12th?
  8. How to get a government job after doing B.Tech by IT branch? How much percentage is required?
  9. How to get a government job after doing BTS in India? What is the age criteria and percentage required to clear the interview?
  10. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  11. What type of government job can I get after BSc Agriculture? What is the percentage required?
  12. What is required to get a government job in ECE after 4 years? What to do to get a government job?
  13. How much percentage is required for LLB after graduation in government law college
  14. How to do government job after passing B.Tech? Percentage needed to get government job?
  15. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU
  16. How to do B.Ed from government college in Chandigarh? How much percentage is required?
  17. What are the advantages of APSET? Percentage of marks required to get a government job?
  18. How much is the percentage required to get a government job?
7th March 2015, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the percentage required to get a government job?

what is the minimum percentage required to gov job for engineering students
8th March 2015, 10:29 PM
neetatripathi

in order to get government jobs for engineering students
minimum
55% for obc
for sc/st : 47%
for general:60%
23rd March 2015, 11:48 PM
divyanakra
Senior Member+

First division is the criteria for any government job then you have to clear the examination followed by interview and a medical to get into any government field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?