28th June 2012, 12:41 PM
Unregistered

What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU

i am the student of MA 1sr year(public administration)from IGNOU i am 29year old.how much opportunity for job after my MA complete.and how much percentage required for the job.salary,age limit etc.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the opportunities for job after completing M.E? How much percentage is required for the job? How much is the salary and age limit?
  2. Eligibility to pursue MSW after completing B.Com? Minimum percentage required in B.Com? Job opportunities for MSW candidate?
  3. Minimum percentage required in GRE to study MS in abroad? Job opportunities after doing M.S? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What can I do to pursue B.A after passing IGNOU 1st year
  5. What should I do after completing engineering? Percentage required to get a good job?
  6. Solved question papers for IGNOU? I am a B.Ed 1st year IGNOU student
  7. Qualifications required for PGDBM HR from IGNOU? What are the job opportunities?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector for B.A. 1st year student?
  9. How much will be the total cost to complete CS course after completion of M.Com? Benefit of doing this course? Job Opportunities after completion of this course?
  10. Job in Indian Navy for B.Com 1st year student? Exams required for the same?
  11. How may I join B.Com private course offered by IGNOU from Indore? What's the eligibility criteria for this course?
  12. How can I get admission to study M.Com in Calcutta University if pursuing B.Com in IGNOU? Percentage required to get admission? -- [New]
  13. How to get more Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in IT?
  14. Job opportunities after doing M.S.W. from IGNOU?
  15. What percentage marks is required in BA for applying B.Ed course through correspondence from IGNOU?
  16. IGNOU offers Integrated PhD in Physics/Astrophysics program for M.Sc 1st semester student?
  17. How to get a job after passing BSc computer? Do I have any opportunities?
  18. Job Opportunities after completion of MCA course from IGNOU?
12th February 2016, 11:58 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the opportunities for job after completing M.A? How much percentage is required? I am a student of M.A 1st year from IGNOU

I am a student of MA 1yr frm ignou i am 26 yr old.how much opportunity fr job after MA complete and how much % required fr job salary,age limit etc....
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?