8th October 2012, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage is required to be eligible in WIPRO after completing B.Tech

Hello sir,i completed my B.tech.How much percentage to be required to eligible in wipro

Related Questions:
20th April 2013, 10:39 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to be eligible in WIPRO after completing B.Tech

A minimum of 60% marks in B.Tech is required to join Wipro. Applicant must be free of backlogs. They must have obtained at least 50% marks in 10th and 12th. Selections are done through on campus/off campus recruitments. Written test, GD, and interview are included for the selection process.
1st May 2013, 06:40 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How much percentage is required to be eligible in WIPRO after completing B.Tech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir,i completed my B.tech.How much percentage to be required to eligible in wipro

Wipro Technology is the one of the famous IT company of India which conduct the on-campus and off-campus recruitment every year.

Those candidate have 50% through out career are applicable for WIPRO , Only B-TECH\MCA degree marks needed is 60%.

Pending backlog candidate are not eligible for Wipro exam.Only one year gap in career candidate not applicable for Wipro.

Process of Wipro recruitment are-

1)Written Test
2)Technical Interview+Personal Interview

If you have already completed B-TECH degree then you can apply for wipro through below given link http://www.careers.wipro.com .Here you can upload your latest resume.

For more details about wipro you can visit to http://www.wipro.com/
2nd May 2013, 02:27 PM
shrish777
Senior Member+

Dear Friend,

The abbreviation of WIPRO is Wetern India Products.

WIPRO is the IT company of India. WIPRO is the second largest IT services company in India.

The educational qualifications regarding with WIPRO company are below mentioned:-

# Candidates must have secured 50% marks in their throughout academic career from any approved institution.

# Candidates must have secured 60% marks in B.Tech or M.C.A. from any approved institution.

# Candidates have no active backlogs.

# Citizenship:- Must be Indian.

The scheme of selection regarding with WIPRO company is below mentioned:-

# Written test.

# Technical test.

# H R interview process.

Thanks.
2nd May 2013, 08:24 PM
Dharm27
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

Dear Aspirant,

Wipro is one of the famous IT Company in Indian and Now a days it is one of the Leading one also in the same field. Wipro examination i so, flexible you can choose Date as well as Venue for the exam......

Generally the test is conducted Online only you have to apply it through online at mentioned venue.....

Wipro Examination is conducted in two stages:

1. Written Test and

2. Personal Interview

Written Test consist Question of Mathematics, Analytical, Verbal, Aptitude etc.....

Eligibility and Criteria:-

1. A candidate must have completed their Graduation Degree in Computer/ IT Field/ Telecommunication etc. field are eligible....

2. A candidate have secure at least 60% in their Academic career....

3. A candidate should not have any Current backlog...

4. Maximum 2 years Gap are provided...

5. Age of candidate should not exist at least 28 years....

All the best

With Regards.....
Dharm
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?