22nd May 2012, 09:50 AM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course?

which starting salary merchant navy after b.tech

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in Merchant Navy through Commerce with Maths? Starting salary after completion of course?
  2. Type of job and remuneration offered to Mechanical engineers in Merchant Navy
  3. Can I join Merchant Navy after completion of 10th class? How much salary I can expect after completion of this course?
  4. Fee structure, duration of the course, eligibility criteria of Merchant Navy course? How much salary can I expect?
  5. What is the starting salary in merchant navy after passing 12th
  6. Am I eligible to join Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech in ECE without giving Entrance Exam? Will there be any scholarship offered for the candidates for SC category? List of Government Colleges to join Merchant Navy?
  7. Can a Btech ECE join Merchant Navy?
  8. Am I eligible to join merchant navy after completion of diploma course?
  9. How may I join merchant navy after completion of B.Com degree? What sort of physical fitness is required for the same?
  10. How to join merchant navy after completing 12th? Basic salary of it?
  11. Which B.Sc or M.Sc stream can get a good salary in India?
  12. Can I join Merchant Navy directly after completion of B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. What is the salary in merchant navy after completion of GP Rating?
  14. Can I join merchant navy after completion of 12th in Arts stream?
  15. What is the eligibility criteria for a girl to join merchant navy? -- [New]
  16. How to apply for merchant navy? What is the eligibility and salary offered?
  17. How should I be joining Merchant Navy? I have done B.Tech ECE
  18. Am I eligible for Merchant Navy course after the completion of BE in CSE?
22nd May 2012, 06:40 PM
denwer

Smile Re: What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
DEAR FRIEND:-
The starting salary of a merchant navy officer depends upon the tpye of the shipping company he is working with.
But in general, after the completion of b. tech one can expect a handsome salary.
For a national company:- Rs.50,000/- to Rs.70,000/-(monthly)

For a international company:- 1,30,000 or more depending on the shipping company.

Personally i just want to say that in this field you need not to bother about the salary as in the later part of life, the mariners are among the richest persons. They become the ultimate moneyman.

thnak you and all the best..!!!
22nd May 2012, 06:42 PM
denwer

Smile Re: What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The starting salary of a merchant navy officer depends upon the tpye of the shipping company he is working with.
But in general, after the completion of b. tech one can expect a handsome salary.

For an international company:- 1,30,000 or more depending on the shipping company.

Personally i just want to say that in this field you need not to bother about the salary as in the later part of life, the mariners are among the richest persons. They become the ultimate moneyman.

thnak you and all the best..!!!
13th June 2012, 10:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course?

What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after complet 12th science
13th June 2012, 10:52 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course?

What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after complet 12th science
23rd June 2012, 11:38 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with commerce so tell me the best course by which i got starting salary more than 50,000
15th July 2012, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

i have completed 12th in science with 61%marks .How can i get a job in merchant navy and what is the sallary for the same?
4th August 2012, 09:55 PM
Unregistered

How much salary do a 2nd officer get in Atlantic bay ?
8th August 2012, 11:37 AM
Unregistered

after work in marine engineer to 3-4 years then can i get job in any mechanical/electrical company?
8th August 2012, 07:42 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary after 10 2
11th August 2012, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

what post will we get after the completion of BA 3rd year?
27th August 2012, 01:50 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary in marchent navy after complition of graduation in commerce streem.
7th September 2012, 09:50 PM
Unregistered

What is sallry offerd in merchant in joining by Senior Secondary pass
13th September 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

i passed commerce in 12 can i join marchent navey
17th September 2012, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

10th saleary kitna milta hai
18th September 2012, 12:02 PM
Arpit_30
Senior Member+

For a international company:- 1,30,000 or more depending on the shipping company.
27th September 2012, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

please give me name of international and national company of merchant navy
28th September 2012, 06:09 PM
manu3

For an international company:- 1,30,000 or more depending on the shipping company.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/what-starting-salary-offered-merchant-navy-after-completion-b-tech-course-778296.html#ixzz27lPXGbx1
30th September 2012, 06:18 PM
Unregistered

I have pass 12th science please send me all marchant navy's officer starting salary also can the scope for in 12th science pass student in marchant navy?
3rd October 2012, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN JOIN MARCHANT NEVY AFTER CHEMICAL ENGINEERING?
14th October 2012, 10:02 PM
Unregistered

what is the starting salary offered after completion 10th
11th November 2012, 11:23 AM
Unregistered

what is maximum salary and from which post?
12th November 2012, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

which posts are available for computer science diploma students?
12th November 2012, 03:27 PM
Unregistered

which post is available for computer science students?
15th November 2012, 01:13 AM
RAM .

starting salary of a merchant navy officer depends upon the tpye of the shipping company he is working with.

after the completion of b. tech one can expect a handsome salary.national company:- Rs.50,000/- to Rs.70,000/-

16th November 2012, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

sir how much salary should i get just after completion of b.tech degree course in mechanical engineering ??
1st December 2012, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of getting admission in mercahnt navy just after 12th ? Nd right now i am class 12th nd wil be apearing for boards in 2013 nd i have opted pcm and which the best college nd best shipping company?
11th December 2012, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 12 and i am 19 years old can u plz tell me what course should i do to get salary above 70000..
18th December 2012, 03:54 PM
Unregistered

Recepted sir , i am studing in 11th std. muje 12th ke bad me meachant navy joint kar na he to aap myje bato ke mere liye kya aacha he job & cource . job me konsa job aacha he or cource me konsa cource aacha he plz tell me sir & kon si collage he aacha muje mail kare plz. aapko bata du ki me ek NCC student hu but army ki , 5 MAH GIRLS BN. hamari collage me navy ya airline ka nahi tha to mene army joint kiya , to aap muje us ke hisabse job ya cource batana plz. mere collage ka mane he, s.n.d.t (t.s bafna joniur collage) , malad (wast), mumbai,MAHARASHTRAplz answer me sir.
20th December 2012, 01:50 AM
Unregistered

sir . i m studying in 11th clasa ..and my aim z to join merchant navy after 12th class. tell me which course you prefer . and what is the importance of gp ratings.?
30th December 2012, 05:00 PM
educationindia
Senior Member+

Hi Friends.................

The starting salary for a Merchant Navy is around 50000..........

ALL THE BEST..............
5th January 2013, 02:01 PM
Unregistered

what course should i do in merchant navy so that i can earn a handsome salary of more than 1.5 lakhs per month..????
5th January 2013, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course should i do in merchant navy to get starting salary more than 1 lakhs...???
7th January 2013, 01:54 PM
Unregistered

pawan, i am student of b.tech 4 year and 70% marks in b.tech3 year and 49% marks in class12. so i can also join merchant navy please tell me its my no 8126108673
9th January 2013, 05:44 PM
Unregistered

Hi ,sir my self saikh muqtar Maine 12th Arts 53percent sai pass kiya hai mera interest merchant navy mai job karne ka hai kiya is percentage kai saath mai koi vhi course karne ki space hai or koi vhi course karne kai baad starting salary 50,000 sai above hi hogi course karne ki total fees kitni hogi or merchant navy mai join hone ki age limit kitni hai please tell me its my no 8093627823
15th January 2013, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th with commerce i want to join merchant navy what should i do for that and what will be the post after doing the study which u suggest..... please answer me......
15th January 2013, 08:03 PM
beheras

HI,

The starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course Rs.50000

Hope the information helps you,
all the best..............
31st January 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

HOW CAN I JOINED THE MERCHANT NAVY AFTER 12 SCIENCE?
5th February 2013, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

sir i join this job with in cours. So when the next cours starts. Sir pls tell me the cours fees and coures time sir i just 10 2 pass
13th February 2013, 05:39 PM
Unregistered

sir ji mai marchant navy me jobs karna chahat hu
12 arts se paas hu
iske liye kuon sa corse karna padega
fees kitna hai
kitne month ka corse hai
pls mere mo.n 9616426589 par bataye
16th February 2013, 12:03 AM
media1

HAI,

The starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of B.Tech course Rs.50000.
Hope that this helpful for you,
Thank you...
25th March 2013, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of graduation ?
25th March 2013, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

What is the starting salary offered in Merchant Navy after completion of graduation course ?
25th March 2013, 08:35 PM
Unregistered

sir maine av apna 10th ka exm diya hai mai merchant neavy me jana cahata hu, so plz guide me ki mai 11th me kon sa subject lu,and for a good post which course i have to do,my date of birth is 2:10:1997
and my no is:8271806779. sir plg plg plggggggggggggggggggggggggggg help me
29th March 2013, 11:49 AM
Unregistered

Sir,im studying in diploma in electronics and communication engg. for 6th sem sir how can i get in job at merchant navy so please guid me sir-9743225126
19th April 2013, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th science in electronics. can I join marchant navy
23rd April 2013, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

after 12 th what can i do for join marhant navy?
26th April 2013, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

i want ti know about pay scale of merchant navy course after passing 12th and doing 6th months course of it.
8th May 2013, 08:35 AM
Unregistered

Now i am in Xth .what can i do for join navy.
13th May 2013, 10:59 PM
Unregistered

which course is best for me after passing 10 2 with(pcm).and what is fee required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?