18th August 2012, 10:51 PM
Adhyyan Awasthi

What is the percentile needed to clear the entrance of NDA entrance exam

plz tell me the percentile needed to clear the entrance of the nda entrance exam and also tell the last years cutoff ??

Related Questions:
  1. How can I appear in NDA entrance exam being a 16 years old 12th female student? Detailed information about entrance exam, interview and physical fitness required for NDA?
  2. Any entrance exam for Direction course? Preparation needed for passing the exam? Total marks and minimum marks needed to clear the exam?
  3. How much marks are needed to clear the Law entrance test?
  4. What is the educational qualifications required for NDA entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Will I be eligible to enter in Merchant Navy after doing B.Tech in CSE?
  6. What's the cut-off marks for the qualification in NDA entrance exam?
  7. What should I study after 12th to join Indian Army? Opportunities in Indian Army for women?
  8. How much marks should I score to clear NDA entrance exam?
  9. Is it necessary to clear CTET exam after clearing TET entrance exam?
  10. Any coaching for entrance exam needed for MSc maths? Is 1 month of coaching enough to clear the entrance exam?
  11. Is there any entrance exam organised for taking admission in physiotherapy course after 12th? List of colleges along with their entrance syllabus and form submission dates for the same? I am in 12th standard from Nagpur, Maharashtra
  12. From where can I do M.Tech so as to become lecturer in various universities providing high salary?
  13. What is the procedure to be followed for getting admission in NDA school? -- [New]
  14. How can I get information regarding NDA entrance exam?
  15. Procedure to join Indian Army for 12th passed candidate whose father was an Armyman?
  16. How should I join M.Tech?
  17. For how many times I can appear in NDA entrance exam after completing 11th Science?
  18. How can i get admission in NDA after diploma?
12th July 2014, 12:43 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the percentile needed to clear the entrance of NDA entrance exam

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adhyyan Awasthi View Post
plz tell me the percentile needed to clear the entrance of the nda entrance exam and also tell the last years cutoff ??

NDA stand for National Defence Service Exam. NDA Examination is conducted in 3 wings-Indian Air Force ,Indian Navy and Indian Army

The candidate who have complete the 12th standard from a recognized board Or equivalent qualification are eligible for NDA exam.

The candidate age should between 16.5 years to 19 years.There is no age relaxation for Sc/ST candidate . Only unmarried male candidates are eligible to apply. You must have Citizenship of India.

Written Examination will be divided into 2 papers-

Mathematics-300 marks.
General ability Test- 600 marks.

Total time duration for 2 papers is 300 min .

General Ability Test is divided in to two parts -

English 200 marks
General Knowledge 400 marks.

If you have scored above 50% marks in written test then you may be selected for final interview .

For more about NDA exam , you can visit to http://www.upsc.gov.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?