23rd May 2012, 11:49 PM
Manjari Dubey

What is the Ph.D CET syllabus of Chemical sciences?

Sir,pls tell me the CET (Ph.d) syllabus of chemical sciences

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Ph.D CET syllabus of Chemical sciences?
  2. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after doing M.Pharmacy? Which subjects to select between Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences?
  6. What is the admission process for Ph.D in Chemical Sciences
  7. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  8. Can I study PhD in Life Science after completing M.Phil in Chemical Science? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  10. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  11. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  12. Solved question papers of previous year for CSIR NET(Maths)?
  13. Syllabus for ONGC Graduate trainee exam in chemical sciences
  14. What is the date of announcement of CSIR results?
  15. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  16. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  18. Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
31st May 2012, 09:22 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the Ph.D CET syllabus of Chemical sciences?

plz provide me p.hd.entrance previous years papers
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?