23rd May 2012, 11:44 PM
Manjari Dubey

What is Ph.D CET syllabus of chemical sciences?

Sir,pls tell me the CET (Ph.d) syllabus of chemical sciences

Related Questions:
  1. What is the Ph.D CET syllabus of Chemical sciences?
  2. Syllabus for entrance exams of PhD(Life Science) and PhD(Pharmaceutical Sciences) are same?
  3. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  4. Eligibility to study Ph.D in Chemical Sciences through CSIR after completed post graduation in Chemical Engineering?
  5. Am I eligible to write CSIR exam after doing M.Pharmacy? Which subjects to select between Life Sciences and Chemical Sciences?
  6. What is the admission process for Ph.D in Chemical Sciences
  7. Can I study Ph.D in Archaeology after completing M.Sc(Bioanalytical Sciences)?
  8. Can I study PhD in Life Science after completing M.Phil in Chemical Science? -- [New]
  9. Syllabus and previous year question papers of NIPER PhD entrance exam for MS(Pharmaceutical Sciences)?
  10. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  11. Can I study Ph.D in Environmental Engineering if completed UG in Chemical Engineering? Syllabus of Ph.D entrance exam?
  12. Solved question papers of previous year for CSIR NET(Maths)?
  13. Syllabus for ONGC Graduate trainee exam in chemical sciences
  14. What is the date of announcement of CSIR results?
  15. Entrance exam to pursue PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  16. Entrance exam for doing PhD in Pharmacy after M.Sc in Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  17. Entrance exam for doing PHD in Pharmacy after M.Sc Pharmaceutical Chemistry?
  18. Am I eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Exam being a candidate of pursuing M.Sc in Physics? -- [Most Discussed]
7th January 2013, 02:40 PM
SANDEEP K DEEDAWAT

Default Re: What is Ph.D CET syllabus of chemical sciences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manjari Dubey View Post
Sir,pls tell me the CET (Ph.d) syllabus of chemical sciences
Here is some helpful rapid revision of Chemistry subject chapter by chapter available, which will surely brush up the study related to this subject. It is possible for you to do self-study of chemistry and these chapters listed below will help you for it surely.

Our experts recommend that you use this section to plan your revision before your exams. Follow the sequence and guidelines given below to get those additional tips. However, you may choose to use Digest Plus for MHT-CET as you like.

More About Features:

The first step is to go through the "MHT-CET Information". This includes MHT-CET Background, Syllabi for MHT-CET, How to Apply, etc.

Final Revision : This section would give you a brief and clear vision plan to help you recollect and reinforce your learning. To the point synopsis of each chapter is given, highlighting the important points/topics for a handy reference and quick revision. This will help you grasp concepts easily, as the study material has been arranged systematically and designed for easy understanding.
Glossary : This section enlists important definitions/laws/principles.
Know More : This section gives additional information on selected topics. It is hoped that this section will help inculcate the much-needed urge and desire in the students to probe the subject more deeply, so as to enable them to face the exam with more confidence. The added knowledge would certainly give you an edge over others.
Following chapters revisions are provided point wise and in detail as per requirement of MHT-CET syllabus:

Final Revision Glossary Know More Formulae
Acids and Esters
Adsorption and Colloids
Amines
Aldehydes and Ketones
Carbohydrates Proteins and Fats
Chemical Thermodynamics and Energetics
Ethers
Electrochemistry
Fluorine and Hydrogen Fluoride
Halogen Derivatives of Alkanes
Ionic Equilibria
Nature of Chemical Bond
Nuclear and Radiochemistry
Organic Hydroxy Compounds
Silicon
Synthetic Fibres
Third Row Elements
Acids and Esters
Adsorption and Colloids
Amines
Aldehydes and Ketones
Ethers
Electrochemistry
Ionic Equilibria
Nature of Chemical Bond
Silicon
Synthetic Fibres
Third Row Elements
Acids and Esters
Adsorption and Colloids
Amines
Aldehydes and Ketones
Ethers
Electrochemistry
Ionic Equilibria
Nature of Chemical Bond
Silicon
Synthetic Fibres
Third Row Elements
Electrochemistry
Ionic Equilibria
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?