29th June 2011, 12:07 AM
soniya119

What is the placement strategy of M.Tech (Biotech) in different IITs? Companies that come on to the campus for recruitment?

what is the placement strategy of biotech (m.tech) in different iits? What are the companies that come on to the campus for recruiting students?

29th June 2011, 03:06 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the placement strategy of M.Tech (Biotech) in different IITs? Companies that come on to the campus for recruitment?

hello my name is sayyed alfaraj i want prepartaion for ips officer my education qualifiacation please send ur suggetion
29th June 2011, 10:13 PM
foreturner
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the placement strategy of M.Tech (Biotech) in different IITs? Companies that come on to the campus for recruitment?

Biotech students

are mostly placed in following type of companies

Pharma Cos.

Research Labs.

Hospitals etc .

Some reputed companies include

Biocon

Nicolas Piramal

Fortis

Apollo

Novartis.

Government agencies.
17th May 2013, 02:19 PM
Unregistered

IIT Roorkee or IIt Bhu Placement for Mtech Student foe Electrical Branch are good for other IITs like bombay & Delhi
1st October 2013, 09:33 PM
Unregistered

are there placements from iits for biotechnology branch after doing m.tech???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?