12th January 2013, 08:56 PM
anithaayyasamy

What are the possibile ways to get a job in Chennai? I am a B.E ECE graduate

i am a be (ece) graduate 2012.. i need a job in chennai... pls tell me the possible ways to get job in chennai

26th November 2015, 08:24 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: What are the possibile ways to get a job in Chennai? I am a B.E ECE graduate

Getting a job these days requires a lot of skills, talents, good academics and a bunch of other things. And if you wish to get a job specifically in your state or city, then it becomes even more difficult to fare well in those select few jobs that may be open in your area. Thus, here are a few tips that can help you get placed:

1. Since you are an ECE graduate, finding a core job for you is competitive. You can try appearing for exams like GATE – Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering and IES – Indian Engineering Services and see if you can get through some top PSUs in India.

2. If not, then you can try for the two TOP Employability Tests such as AMCAT and Elitmus. They are basically aptitude tests that judge students on the basis of their performance in them. These tests have sections such as Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation, GK and verbal ability.

3. To know more about them, please click on the following Links:

AMCAT
eLitmus

4. There are various job portals too that have plenty of job opportunities as well. All that you need to do is register yourself for them and upload your full academic profile, resume and more. You would then start getting call from the relevant companies about the kind of work that would suit you best.

In Other words, though it can be difficult to get jobs in Chennai, but it is certainly not impossible. Chennai is a job friendly state and you would be able to find some suitable jobs however, being adamant about this criteria may lead to some loss about good jobs at other locals pan India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?