11th June 2012, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Can I get a government job after scoring 60% marks in B.Tech?

i have 60%marks in b.tech. Can i get goverment job with my percentage

11th June 2012, 08:20 AM
lvnareshsunrise
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get a government job after scoring 60% marks in B.Tech?

Having scored 60% of marks in your B.Tech, you are eligible to apply for many of the jobs in Government or Public sector companies.

You did not mention the stream that you have gone through in your B.Tech course.

If you had mentioned that, we would have been better guided you.

There are many of the core companies in public sector and private sector with regard to your stream in B.Tech.

Know the list of those companies. know the official websites of those companies.

Surf the recruitment of page in the official website for each and every company and find the available openings in those companies.

Apply for the jobs for which you are eligible and which you are interested to join.

Crack the selection procedure by having good preparation for the exam and receive the job offer letter in that company.

For many of the Government jobs, the selection procedure will include
-Written exam
-Interview

If you are a candidate from SC/ST category, you will be given relaxation in age criteria and in percentage of marks also.

Apart from trying jobs in core companies, you are also eligible to take various competitive exams like
-CDS Exam
-IBPS Exams
-RRB Exams
-CSAT Exam etc.

Have good preparation for the exam which you want to appear and crack it.

Wish you all the best.
11th June 2012, 11:44 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

Yes ,there are many Govt jobs available for the B.tech students in various departments.you can get the updates of that by enrolled yourself in to the various Govt jobs website.

However percentage of marks are not a main concern in these jobs as they conduct their own written Exam for the same.So you must be proficient in attempting these exams to make you more practiceable from various books & websites meant for this.

Apart from trying jobs in core companies, you are also eligible to take various competitive exams like
-CDS Exam
-IBPS Exams
-RRB Exams
-CSAT Exam etc.

For more details you can visit to-

http://afterbtech.com/
29th September 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

can I get any job after my b.Tech my percentage is 60% and that to civil engineering?
please tel me
22nd October 2013, 11:25 AM
Unregistered

what should I prepare for getting a job in banking sector.can u suggest me any textbooks.please I hope u will answer my question.In advance thank you.
22nd October 2013, 11:30 AM
Unregistered

books to be read for writing bank exams
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?