25th February 2012, 08:12 PM
annu agnihotri

How may I get flying Branch as a pilot? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 6th sem

Im in btech 6 sem frm ece branch... I want to hw how to get in flying branch as pilot??
send details..

12th October 2012, 02:57 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How may I get flying Branch as a pilot? I'm in B.Tech(ECE) 6th sem

Quote:
Originally Posted by annu agnihotri View Post
Im in btech 6 sem frm ece branch... I want to hw how to get in flying branch as pilot??
send details..
Nice to see that you are interested to Join Flying Branch of Indian Air force and to Join Flying Branch you have to apply for the CDSE Examination OR AFCAT Examination. CDSE Examination is conducted by UPSC, twice in a year and you have to complete your Graduation from a recognised University and Must have completed your Intermediate examination with Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects.

When you are Pursuing your Final year Graduate course then you can apply for the CDSE Examination. The dates of next year CDSE Examination is going to be held next year and the dates of next year examination was already updated in the official website.

If you have scored more than 60% marks in your Graduation, then you can also apply for the AFCAT Examination, this examination is conducted by IAF, twice in a year and to Join Pilot you have to apply for the Flying Branch of Indian Air force.

Your age should between 19 to 23 years and you have to complete your Graduation with Minimum 60% marks, Final year appearing candidates are also apply. You must have study Maths and Physics as a compulsory subjects in your Intermediate examination, only then you can apply for Flying Branch.

The selection is based on written test and there are 4 sections in AFCAT Examination and you have to pass in each one of the section Individually, only then you will be able to cracked AFCAT Examination. You also have to appear for the Pilot battery aptitude test and after this test you can join Indian air force, So please apply for these entries when you are pursuing your Final year graduate course and for more details visit official website.
19th December 2012, 07:36 PM
Unregistered

sir,i am doing my btech and m in 7th sem.i want to become a pilot that is the commercial one(not indian air force).sir please help me by providing me with all details how can i start and what are the best institutes in india and the course fees.sir kindly mail me the details to this id [email protected]
sir please help me..waiting for your reply..
27th May 2013, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

My daughter is in fourth year in B E Aeronautical engineering she want become as a pilot what step will take to start the future career
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?