10th June 2018, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

What are the pre-requisite for getting admission in B.Pharma after competing 2nd PUC?

Can I start my B.Pharma after completion of my 2nd PU? Or, is there any other requirements? Can I start applying in colleges offering B.Tech in B.Pharma?

23rd June 2018, 07:50 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the pre-requisite for getting admission in B.Pharma after competing 2nd PUC?

The required eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or Mathematics as main paper.

It is a four year duration course.

Candidates with above qualification are eligible to appear in entrance examination to get admission in B.Tech course.
24th June 2018, 12:33 PM
queen199
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the pre-requisite for getting admission in B.Pharma after competing 2nd PUC?

The eligibility to get admission in Bachelor of Pharmacy course is that candidate must have passed 12th in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology as main paper.

The minimum required aggregate is 50%. So, you can appear in examination and after qualifying in examination conducted by various institutes will become eligible to get admission in the course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?