30th December 2011, 12:13 AM
medeepika

What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?

I am a final year student of b.tech in electronics and communication. and we are the first batch of our college. so there are no chances of placement from college and my aggregate percentage is 65 till 7th semester with no carry over papers. so kindly suggest me the companies and what preparation should i do for getting a good job in a ood company. Can i join IT industries . and what will be requirements in this field. please suggest me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which Companies I can prefer for Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year B.Tech in ECE stream?
  2. Which Companies I can get Job Opportunities being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  3. Which field should I choose and which companies are good for me to do training for 3 months being a candidate of pursuing 2nd year B.Tech?
  4. What training should I take to join in a Telecom Company being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Best Training Institutes in India for this?
  5. Can I get a good job in Hardware after pursuing B.E ECE? Name so the core companies?
  6. List of good Electrical Companies to apply for being a candidate of pursuing final year of B.Tech in EEE?
  7. List of Core Companies for the candidates of BE in ECE? Basic Requirements to get Job in these Companies? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Required Eligibility criteria to get Job in Core Companies pursuing final year of BE in ECE?
  9. Which are the good companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  10. How to get a job in good company being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech final year in IT with one backlog and having an aggregate of 63%?
  11. Indian B.Arch has no value Abroad? What is better to choose from?
  12. Which are the good electronic companies in Hyderabad? I am pursuing B.Tech final year in ECE stream
  13. Good job in Electrical companies for a candidate having two years experience? -- [New]
  14. How can I get job in any reputed company being a B.Tech(ECE) final year candidate?
  15. Procedure to join Army and Air Force being a female candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech?
  16. Post graduation in Information Technology (DBMS)?
  17. Will I be eligible to get Placement in IBM with one backlog being a candidate of pursuing final year of ECE?
  18. Which one is the best choice for me between Higher studies and Job being a candidate of pursuing final year of BE in Mechanical Engineering? Which courses are better for me? Which Companies are good for me to apply for Jobs?
30th December 2011, 08:37 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?

You can join in many core companies in public sector like BEL, ECI, ONGC, etc. These companies conduct written test in electronics. For these test you should be strong in the subjects covered in the B.Tech. For joining IT companies also you have to write the written test. These tests are conducted in aptitude, reasoning, English, numerical ability, etc. For these exams you should practice well as tests depend on your speed and accuracy. You can apply in any IT company like Infosys, IBM, Wipro, etc. With good preparation and hard work you can get placed in any of the good firms.
26th January 2013, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What preparation I should have to get good Job in good Company being a candidate pursuing final year of B.Tech in ECE? Can I join in IT companies? What are the requirements to get into this IT field?

i m a ece student and my previous backs are cleared,my agreegate is 60%...........is i m elligiable for software companies???.......if it is then what is the best options for me??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?