30th May 2016, 07:29 PM
shekhardeshmukh.nik@gmail

What is the present year cut-off list followed for getting admission for engineering college?

What is the present year cut-off list followed for getting admission for engineering college? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful for me to proceed further to check which colleges to apply. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. How may I get direct lateral admission in B.Tech course in autonomous engineering colleges? How may I get the cut off list of production engineering stream for the same?
  2. Can I get admission in government college of engineering in Maharashtra after scoring 103 marks in MTH CET? Cutoff list of last year of government engineering college in Maharashtra?
  3. What is the percentage needed to apply for SRCC?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering college in Pune University for electrical engineering lateral entry admission?
  5. Last year cutoff list for COEP engineering college?
  6. How to do B.Com after doing 12th arts?
  7. Direct 2nd year admission in an engineering college after diploma?
  8. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering?
  9. Cutoff list of engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune? I have scored 63.15%
  10. Cutoff marks for various engineering colleges? Is there SC/ST quota in private medical colleges? List of colleges in Mumbai?
  11. Cutoff list of last year for Cummin's College of Engineering? Admission after scoring 122 marks?
  12. Cutoff list of engineering college in Maharashtra for direct 2nd year admission in Civil Engineering course?
  13. Cutoff list of 2nd year admission in Ramdeo Baba college of engineering in IT branch
  14. Can I get admission in S.D college Chandigarh or M.C.M college Chandigarh? Do I have any chances in 1st or 2nd cut off list? I've passed 12th std with 91.4% marks in commerce
  15. What is the cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission after diploma in KKK college of engineering?
  16. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune University for direct 2nd year admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the cut off list followed last year for diploma colleges in Pune?
  18. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
30th May 2016, 09:13 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the present year cut-off list followed for getting admission for engineering college?

Quote:
Originally Posted by shekhardeshmukh.nik@gmail View Post
What is the present year cut-off list followed for getting admission for engineering college? Can you please provide me the details on the same? It will be helpful for me to proceed further to check which colleges to apply. Awaiting for the response.
Cut-Off of Different Colleges in India:-

Delhi Technological University (DTU)
JEE Mains: 15148

National Institute of Technology, NITK, Surathkal
JEE Mains: 7956
SAT: 1440

National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy)
JEE Mains: 2737

Netaji Subhas Institute of Technology (NSIT)
JEE Mains: 18439

International Institute of Information Technology (IIIT-H)
JEE Mains: 3763

Birla Institute of Technology, BIT Mesra
JEE Mains: 10898

National Institute of Technology (NITC)

National Institute of Technology, (NIT Jamshedpur)

Malaviya National Institute of Technology, MNIT
JEE Mains: 4741

Dr B R Ambedkar National Institute of Technology Jalandhar (NITJ)

PES University (PES, Bangalore)
COMEDK: 1646

Dwarkadas J. Sanghvi College of Engineering (DJSCE)
MHTCET: 521

University Institute of Engineering and Technology
JEE Mains: 21272

Bangalore Institute of Technology (BIT, Bangalore)
COMEDK: 3717
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?