7th July 2011, 10:47 AM
daverucha

What is the procedure of admission into degree program before the declaration of my current Diploma course result?

i complete my diploma in instrumentation & control
but i have 1 atkt in 1 sub.(MIA) in 5th sem. i give a remidial exam of it
so the my question is can i get in degree? my result of rem. exam is not declare so what is the procidure of degree admission plese give me rply it's uragent

Related Questions:
  1. Application procedure of diploma to degree Engineering course in Pune?
  2. Which year will be mentioned as the passing year if reappearing in 12th Board exam of Aligarh Muslim University?
  3. What is the procedure if a diploma wants to get admission in part time degree program in Gujarat?
  4. After diploma what should I take for admission in degree? Procedure for Diploma to Diploma admission?
  5. Admission procedure from Diploma to degree engineering in Pune?
  6. Procedure of admission in NIT Jalandhar? Date of declaration of AIEEE results?
  7. What is the procedure to follow to get admission for degree course after completion of diploma course?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission for degree course after completing after diploma?
  9. What is the procedure to follow to do degree after diploma?
  10. Best career options for me after completion of 12th having interest in Animation?
  11. How to get admission in IIT program after completing diploma in chemical engineering?
  12. After declaration of MHT CET results are the admissions started immediately?
  13. Which grade shall be considered for admission to degree course? -- [New]
  14. Procedure to get admission in direct 2nd year engineering degree course in Gujarat after scoring 64% in Diploma?
  15. Procedure for admission in degree after diploma in Gujarat? Is there any type of entrance test conducted for diploma students?
  16. Diploma to Degree admission in IT engineering at DAIICT?
  17. Admission in Degree engineering colleges in Gujarat after diploma in Civil engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Procedure to get admission in IGNOU for 3rd year Agriculture Diploma program?
13th June 2012, 06:32 PM
navjotsidhupamal
Senior Member++

Default Re: What is the procedure of admission into degree program before the declaration of my current Diploma course result?

no you first clear your exam then after you will get a chance to take an admission into degree.because to join the degree course,your all subjects should be clear;otherwise you are not eligible to join the counselling or to take the entrance exam to join the degree course.
22nd January 2013, 04:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure of admission into degree program before the declaration of my current Diploma course result?

Procedure to do Company Secretary after B.Com
5th March 2014, 01:53 PM
Unregistered

age limit of joint lateral entrance examination in assam engineering college or jorhat engineering college
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?