23rd January 2012, 07:29 PM
gurmeetII

Is my Demand draft for AIPMT acceptable or not?

I have made one mistake.I have made my demand draft in favour to "Secretary AIPMT Delhi" instead of "Secretary CBSE Delhi". So is it acceptable or not?
Plz tell me what should i do now?

25th January 2012, 08:04 AM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is my Demand draft for AIPMT acceptable or not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurmeetII View Post
I have made one mistake.I have made my demand draft in favour to "Secretary AIPMT Delhi" instead of "Secretary CBSE Delhi". So is it acceptable or not?
The Demand Draft must be drawn in favor of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi.
So, if you haven't sent it yet, you must get the demand draft cancelled from the bank it was issued and make a new demand draft drawn in favor of Secretary, CBSE payable at Delhi.
If you send the demand draft drawn in favor of Secretary AIPMT, you application will be rejected for sure and therefore, you must be careful and must follow every guidelines mentioned in the information brochure of AIPMT.
25th January 2012, 08:26 PM
Unregistered

The candidates of AIPMT-2012 can avail A ONE TIME OPPORTUNITY to correct their particulars in the on-line Application submitted by them. read more at : http://admissions.aglasem.com/?p=12343.
25th January 2012, 09:56 PM
gurmeetII

Sir as u said, i have made a new draft after the cancellation of that. But now when i tries to fill a new form then a mesage appears that "u have filled ur form & paid ur fees succesfully"
15th March 2012, 11:17 PM
Unregistered

is demand draft made from state bank of travancore is acceptal in aipmt application or not.i have drawn from he same bank . So is it acceptable or not
Plz tell.
5th December 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

I have made one mistake.I have made my demand draft in favour to "C-DAC Training" instead of "CDAC Training". So is it acceptable or not?
21st December 2013, 03:09 PM
Unregistered

I paid my on 17/12/2013 but my confirmation page is not coming out.i asked them they told for back payment but there is no such option available
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?