15th May 2017, 04:01 PM
jay2piyu

What is the procedure for admission in M.Com? When the admission in going to start?

I have already once taken admission in m.com on 2011, but I got failed in one subject then I quit it, now again I want to continue to study and want to take admission in m.com again. So please tell me what is the procedure and when admission is going to start?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure for admission in M.Com? When the admission in going to start? -- [New]
  2. What is the date of start of admission for M.Com course?
  3. How to take admission in M.Com after passing B.Com this year
  4. How to apply for M.Com? Percentage required, admission fees and subjects available?
  5. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the course? What is the actual procedure to get admission and condition to get admission?
  6. How to take admission for M.Com Part I?
  7. When M.Pharma admission procedure will start in Maharashtra University and gujarat colleges? Any certificate Is required for applying in gujarat quota? What's the procedure for making that certificate?
  8. What is the total procedure for M.Com admission in Utkal University?
  9. Procedure for admission in B.Ed Home Science? When does the admission start for B.Ed?
  10. When the admission in B.Ed will start in Jodhpur? Admission procedure, fee expenses and course duration of B.Ed?
  11. Possible criteria or way to get admission in M.Com at SOL or DU?
  12. How to take admission for M.Com in Karachi University?
  13. When the admission will start for Bachelor of Science (Zoology) course? Procedure to get admission?
  14. Date of start of admission in M.Com part time in Mumbai? Fee structure of the course? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Admission procedure for diploma taxation course? Procedure to get my bonafide certificate from Pune University?
  16. What is the scope of M.Com after B.Com
  17. Procedure for M.Com admission in Pune university after completing B.Com fro Shivaji University?
  18. Procedure for admission in Physical education college?
15th May 2017, 10:56 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Com? When the admission in going to start?

To get admission in M.Com you have to give entrance exam which will be conducted by your university. Candidates who have completed B.Com with 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible to pursue this course. Normally admission process starts in Mid of July and ends in August. Thanks
16th May 2017, 11:42 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure for admission in M.Com? When the admission in going to start?

If I got 400 marks in meet, then I can get MBBS college or not if I am scheduled tribe student?
16th May 2017, 12:46 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

For taking re-admissin in M.Com course, you have to do all those formalities required for M.Com.

While taking admission into M.Com, you will have to submit all the required documents needed for admission.

Passing certificates of your graduation course as well as marksheet of your graduation course.

Then, you will have to submit some documents for your identity as well like Aadhaar Card.

Some of the institutes also conduct entrance exam for admission to M.Com course.

If you are qualified in that exam, then you will get the admission.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?