10th December 2012, 10:59 PM
tanzi26

What is the procedure to apply for M.Tech in abroad university in Robotics course

I want to know the procedur for applying for m.tech in abroad university in robotics.
like MIT

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to choose Robotics branch in Government colleges? List of colleges offering the course? What is the scope if Robotics in India and Abroad?
  2. Eligibility, type of entrance exam, application procedure, fees and loan facility for pursuing M.Tech in Abroad?
  3. List of good universities to pursue MS in Artificial Intelligence or Robotics from Abroad?
  4. Procedure to apply for education in abroad? Which exams are to be answered?
  5. How can I study abroad after doing B.Com? What is the procedure to apply in the colleges?
  6. Procedure to study M.S. in abroad? Is GRE and TOEFL necessary? -- [New]
  7. Best Colleges in India and Abroad for Robotic courses? Procedure to do these courses? Fee structure for these courses? Duration of the courses and salaries after the completion of the courses?
  8. What is the procedure to study MS abroad? I am interested in doing MS in abroad
  9. Steps to be taken to take up Robotics Field?
  10. Eligibility criteria for PhD in AI and Robotics from IISC?
  11. Eligibility criteria to join PhD in AI and Robotics?
  12. How to do Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech? Which universities are offering Ph.D in Robotics after B.Tech?
  13. Can I get M.Tech robotics after scoring 276 rank in EEE section?
  14. M.Tech in Robotics colleges in India and Abroad? Annual fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I do M.Tech. in Robotics after B.Tech. in EEE?
  16. Procedure to apply in a university abroad for hospitality?
  17. What should I choose between M.Tech and MBA if I want to study in abroad? Counties or universities which I should prefer?
  18. Is M.Tech in Abroad a better option or should i do it in India? Procedure for GATE and TOEFL
11th December 2012, 08:09 PM
Kotesh432
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure to apply for M.Tech in abroad university in Robotics course

Hi Guest,

In order to apply for M.Tech in Robotics, the following are the universities which have the course in it.

The universities are as follows:

Jadavpur University, Kolkata

BITS, Pilani

Sri Sathya Sai Institute of Higher Learning, Tamil Nadu

PSG College of Technology, Coimbatore

And many other institutes……..

In order to get admission in these universities it is better if you write the entrance exams conducted by the respected universities and give your best in the examination so that you can get admission easily.

Thank you,

All the best.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?