3rd August 2012, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure of B.Ed admission in Gwalior after completing BCA with 72%? Which subjects are preferable according to my graduation background?

what is the process of b.ed admission in gwalior (m.p.)after completing my bca with 72%?which subjects are preferable according to my graduation background?

9th September 2014, 09:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure of B.Ed admission in Gwalior after completing BCA with 72%? Which subjects are preferable according to my graduation background?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the process of b.ed admission in gwalior (m.p.)after completing my bca with 72%?which subjects are preferable according to my graduation background?
Yes, you can enroll for B.Ed in Computer Science after completing BCA course.

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) course is two years which is divided into four semester.

B.Ed (Computer Science) Eligibility Criteria:-

-Graduation is the basic qualification required to apply for B.Ed course.
-The candidate must have studied Computer Science subject in graduation and in 12th standard level.
-Candidate should have secured a minimum of 50% marks in aggregate in graduation.
-In case of reserved category candidates, the marks percentage required is 45%. Admission for the course is based on the scores obtained
-Most of the reputed universities conduct entrance exams for selection.

Most of the University conduct entrance exam to select aspirants for B.Ed admissions. Applicants can download the application from the official website of the concerned university. The applicant needs to fill the application form appropriately and send it to an institutional address along with the required credentials.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?