26th August 2010, 10:15 PM
Unregistered

Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?

Dear sir
i am interested in biotechnology genetic human ,
after 12th what to do
minimum qualification req.
I am studying in 12th with pcb is ok
colleges in india and procedure for addmission

pls give me full information for the same

Related Questions:
  1. Minimum qualification required to pursue Biotechnology Genetic Human? Procedure for admission?
  2. Procedure for doing Genetic Engineering after 12th? Which are the colleges offering the course? Minimum qualification required and the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Percentage of marks required in boards to get admission for Genetic Engineering Biotechnology? What are the main subjects in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology? Which is the entrance exam?
  4. Percentage needed in 12th board exam to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology course? Entrance exam which I need to answer?
  5. Minimum Percentage of marks required to get admission for Biotechnology course? What is the required qualification for this?
  6. Is biotechnology and genetic engineering two different courses?
  7. Percentage required in 12th to get admission in Genetic Engineering and Biotechnology courses? Main subjects in both the courses? Entrance exams required to be answered for Genetic Engineering?
  8. Admission procedure details for Aeronautical Engineering? Minimum qualifications required for admission? Which institutes offer the course?
  9. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering course after completion of 12th Class with 97% of marks?
  10. List of universities which offer Master's Degree in Human Genetic Engineering in Abroad for MBBS Doctor? Procedure to get admission?
  11. How to do genetic engineering and what is the procedure required? What is the minimum marks required for ISEET
  12. Procedure to get admission for Genetic Engineering after completion of B.Sc in Biotechnology?
  13. How to become a genetic engineer after choosing Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Biotechnology
  14. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Genetics) in ISI-Coimbatore? Minimum marks required in overall academics to get admission?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Biotechnology) in Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth for M.Sc student?
  16. What is the procedure to get admission in PhD Biotechnology? What is the eligibility criteria required for admission? -- [New]
  17. What is the qualification for biotechnology and genetic engineering?
  18. How much percentage is required for genetic engineering in biotechnology?
4th April 2011, 02:48 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?

Respected Sir,
I am B.VENKATRAMAN, Studing in Anna University Of Technology Tiruchirappalli {MECHANICAL ENGINEERING},I offers interest in studying genetic engineering after completing my B.E.,Course. Shall it suitable for me? (I score 189 marks in 12 th biology{cut off 184.5[MEDICAL]})
21st April 2011, 01:47 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum qualification required to do Biotechnology Genetic Human Course? Procedure for admission to the course?

HOW TO JOIN BIOTECHNOLOGY AFTER 12?WHICH ARE THE SUBJECTS EMPLOYED IN THAT?SHOULD MATHS ALSO BE STUDIED?WHAT SHOULD BE THE CET RANKING TO GET GOVERNMENT SEAT....
1st May 2011, 05:52 PM
Unregistered

dear sir i m interested in biotechnology.what is the minimum qualification required and scope of biotechnology
4th May 2011, 02:25 PM
Unregistered

Respected sir wat to do after 2. I am interested in bio-technology.
24th May 2011, 02:33 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam,
I have give 12th board exam in PCMB and also give engineering entrance exam.I am interested in forensic science so whether should i take Bsc-biotechnology or Bsc-forensic science.How much minium percentage is required for the admission.kindly give suggestion.
Thanking you,
kind regards.
21st June 2011, 12:53 PM
Unregistered

I am interested in biotechnology but i have studied physics,chemistry,maths with computer science .Can i eligible for btech biotechnology
24th July 2011, 10:29 AM
sudiksha ghimire

[QUOTE=Unregistered;178275]Dear sir
after 12th what to do
I am studying in 12th with pcb but not with biotech is ok
colleges in nepal and procedure for addmission
career n job scope after studying this course
pls give me full information for the same course
14th December 2011, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

sir, i am studying in class 11 (bio, phys,chem with Hindi ) in kendriya vidyalya . i am very much interested in bio.tech.
i want to know minimum qualification req. for getting admission into it and the minimum percentage required.
24th March 2012, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

sir if i would go for bio-technology then what would i do after completing my bio-tech?
and what will be the steps in getting a good job related to this field? and how much at least i can earn?
11th April 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

whats the d percentage demanded in 12th
for joining an good college for biotechnology
30th May 2013, 07:04 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear sir
after 12th what to do
I am studying in 12th with pcb is ok
colleges in india and procedure for addmission

pls give me full information for the same
.......kkk reply asap
11th April 2017, 10:11 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir, I have given 12th exam in WBCHSE board. I want to do biotechnology course. Please tell me the eligibility to get admission in this course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?