14th June 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure to do CA?

Hi sir i want to C.A but i dont know any think about this. I am good in maths but i dont know any process about it plz plz help me bcos i have intrest in maths and i want to bcome good person plz help me my phone no.9619138627 or my email -: [email protected]

17th June 2012, 01:03 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure to do CA?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi sir i want to C.A but i dont know any think about this. I am good in maths but i dont know any process about it plz plz help me bcos i have intrest in maths and i want to bcome good person plz help me my phone no.9619138627 or my email -: [email protected]
To become a Chartered Accountant, first of all you will need to qualify Common Proficiency Test conducted by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Qualifying this test will enable you to move further and register for the next stage of the Chartered Accountancy course known as Integrated Professional Competence Course and while pursuing this stage, you will have complete 100 Hrs. of mandatory Computer Training . As soon as you complete this stage and qualify the examination (Integrated Professional Competence Examination), you will have to register for the Final Course as well as Articleship Training. The duration of the Artcileship Training is 3 years and 6 months and in order to write the Final Examination, you must have completed three years of Articleship Training.
Once all the stages is being qualified, including a total of Three years and Six months of Artcleship Training, you will have to undergo Management and Communication Skill course and the duration of the same is Fifteen days, after successful completion of which, you will become an associate member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and will be ready to practice the profession.

For admission and other details, contact your nearest Regional Center/Branches of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?